Another reason to not miss the super bowl...

Help Support CattleToday:

Dega Moo":2ybe8pwf said:
http://adobochronicles.com/about

Please tell me you were all just trying to be funny, in the spirit say of Adobo Chronicles, you were simply going along with the farce for the yucks it would get on Cattle Today!

Well I apologize to all if it is not true, heard it from someone and did a quick search- multiple hits were observed. Since it is such a stretch.... What is the difference between the super bowl and the grammies or the rose bowl parade? You realize that both productions contained same sex marriages, I can see how it would be ridiculous for the NFL to go along as well... http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-0 ... e-equality.

Are they just bashing the second amendment for now?

The NFL uses an iron fist to protect their brand and would never allow something so controversial as a wedding of a gay NFL player during the half-time of the SB. The story would have been far more believable had they said a gay European Soccer star would marry his partner during the half-time show :)

Edit: wanted to add - no apologies needed. It's just part of the charm of this board.

They need to just quit with the musical acts for the halftime show. A huge stadium is a lousy place for music. Charles Barkley doing the halftime show would be entertaining.. Bruno Mars- sheesh!!! Yeah, I'll be out of the TV room for that one.

ga.prime":12ptwtje said:
They need to just quit with the musical acts for the halftime show. A huge stadium is a lousy place for music. Charles Barkley doing the halftime show would be entertaining.. Bruno Mars- sheesh!!! Yeah, I'll be out of the TV room for that one.

Listening to the radio I've heard an ad about something like a 'hopper' that lets you automatically skip the ads on TV. They could probably sell a special edition for SB that skips the game and goes direct to the ads. They could sell an option to skip the half time show! Never heard of Bruno Mars until the last week or so. Figured it was an action movie or something like that.

ga.prime":35o4hymx said:

I am afraid the super bowl is going to conflict with my watering schedule for my Chia Pets. I have a large collection and it demands a lot of time. Besides, my Chia Willie is just beginning to sprout so I really need to be there and on the top of my game. Ya'll enjoy.

Jogeephus":1gmllh4j said:
ga.prime":1gmllh4j said:

I am afraid the super bowl is going to conflict with my watering schedule for my Chia Pets. I have a large collection and it demands a lot of time. Besides, my Chia Willie is just beginning to sprout so I really need to be there and on the top of my game. Ya'll enjoy.
I suspect you have your's growing out of a clay pot but something tells me this guy has a Chia Willie growing too and it ain't in no container.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/iran ... 36338.html

Latest posts