Another Moment of Silence for the 2nd Amendment

Help Support CattleToday:

I reckon we could make room for a wayward half hillbilly here in the hills. We don't got very smart politicans here but they know better than fool with our guns.

Red Bull Breeder":28loea8s said:
I reckon we could make room for a wayward half hillbilly here in the hills. We don't got very smart politicans here but they know better than fool with our guns.

If i could pry the wife away from her grandkids i would be there in a heartbeat

I don't have the details yet but i am told and have seen info that this will eventually come to include both my Benelli semiauto shotguns and a collectors model 1100 16ga semiauto and possibly a collectors grade model 12 16 ga pump.

I want to know wht the heck my duck gun ever did to anyone without feathers?

the legislature is drunk with power!

3waycross":emm7nuor said:
Red Bull Breeder":emm7nuor said:

I don't have the details yet but i am told and have seen info that this will eventually come to include both my Benelli semiauto shotguns and a collectors model 1100 16ga semiauto and possibly a collectors grade model 12 16 ga pump.

Im pretty sure we can find room for you here also but I know for sure I have room for the 16 guages. Surely this wont pass in this form.

I was going to joke about offering foster care for you guns until you made a final decision, but it really is just too grave of a situation. Truly sorry to hear this 3way. I pray that there are some individuals of character found in the legislature there and in the country in general. It is important to remember that the majority is still on the side of the Constitution no matter what the story line is that keeps getting spouted.

Commercialfarmer":2ll1meli said:
I was going to joke about offering foster care for you guns until you made a final decision, but it really is just too grave of a situation. Truly sorry to hear this 3way. I pray that there are some individuals of character found in the legislature there and in the country in general. It is important to remember that the majority is still on the side of the Constitution no matter what the story line is that keeps getting spouted.

Sorry to have to tell you but in Colorado the majority is not in favor of the second amendment......and if you think our legislature is insane try this on for size

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/03/oregon- ... z2MdXTodud

BTW they just outlawed concealed carry on college campuses in Colorado.

Very sorry to hear this 3way. It got me frazzled. I've emailed my US Rep, and texted my State Senator. Looks like we are putting in legislation to override ANY and ALL federal gun bans in Oklahoma. Sounds like its time to sell out and come on home to Gods country.

3way you Colorado boys have been defeated by a successful invasion from California. I use to come out there hunting a lot back in the 90's and even then you could see it coming. All the big towns and ski resort towns had already falling but even smaller, what we called cowboy towns were feeling the effects. I use to come home and tell folks that Colorado was a beautiful place to visit but I sure wouldn't want to raise a family there. It was obvious what was going on, the kids of rich Californians were moving to Colorado with their liberalism and slowly or maybe not slowly out numbering you native guys. Even in towns like Delores and Montrose you would see as many hippies as cowboys. I feel for you man but I'm afraid that this is coming everywhere. The condition of this once great nation is pitiful. Stay strong 3way your state needs you and many mo're like you but you are in the minority now so I wouldn't blame you if you pulled out.

Deepsouth":gt9qctim said:
3way you Colorado boys have been defeated by a successful invasion from California. I use to come out there hunting a lot back in the 90's and even then you could see it coming. All the big towns and ski resort towns had already falling but even smaller, what we called cowboy towns were feeling the effects. I use to come home and tell folks that Colorado was a beautiful place to visit but I sure wouldn't want to raise a family there. It was obvious what was going on, the kids of rich Californians were moving to Colorado with their liberalism and slowly or maybe not slowly out numbering you native guys. Even in towns like Delores and Montrose you would see as many hippies as cowboys. I feel for you man but I'm afraid that this is coming everywhere. The condition of this once great nation is pitiful. Stay strong 3way your state needs you and many mo're like you but you are in the minority now so I wouldn't blame you if you pulled out.

Excellant observation. I have been saying the same thing for years. The town where i live used to be a mining, Ranching and railroad town. Now it's all art galleries and coffee houses. Makes me want to puke!

Colorado is just a microcosim of the country in general. 2% of the land mass is telling the other 98% how to live!

BTW didn't i hear someone with big ears from the whitehouse say that this wasn't about hunting guns..........who woulda thought it possible...we have been lied to again!

3waycross":2q9f9bkf said:
Red Bull Breeder":2q9f9bkf said:

I will give you 500 buck's for both of them 16 gauges. PM me detail's of where to send the Money order.
Cause when they get mine it will be hot and out of shell's or I will be dead.

3waycross":13inqq46 said:
Colorado is just a microcosim of the country in general. 2% of the land mass is telling the other 98% how to live!

BTW didn't i hear someone with big ears from the whitehouse say that this wasn't about hunting guns..........who woulda thought it possible...we have been lied to again!

I have plenty of primer's, powder and shot, this is one of the reason's I have stocked up on brass shotgun hull's.
They wont wear out in my lifetime.

Latest posts