Another Judge That Needs to be DEPORTED

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
What is this great Country of our's coming to? Now a judge has decided the "Pledge of Allegiance" is un-constitutional!At a time when American's with the Katrina Disaster and a host of other things going on that should unite this Country, a Judge wants to take away our pledge for school children, and anyone else for that matter.
What can be done about scum bag judicial members, that can further allow the erosion of our Country??I say deport them to another Country where there are NO FREEDOMS. :mad: :mad:

QUIT voting for these stuip liberal Democrats that appoint them. If you must vote democratic then at least pick a conservative one.Go ahead and lock it and delete it if you want. I still said it.

ollie":3bn1cgfn said:
QUIT voting for these stuip liberal Democrats that appoint them. If you must vote democratic then at least pick a conservative one.Go ahead and lock it and delete it if you want. I still said it.
Ollie, This is not the whole problem. These SOB's need to not be appointed, they need to be removed, when a Damned decission like this has been made.I did NOT vote for any of them, the Liberals are destroying us one day at a time.

Crowderfarms":2brbyvuj said:
ollie":2brbyvuj said:
Ollie, This is not the whole problem. These SOB's need to not be appointed, they need to be removed, when a Damned decission like this has been made.I did NOT vote for any of them, the Liberals are destroying us one day at a time.

there are some cases you have to vote the judge off buy it needs done. This disease they call liberalism is getting out of hand. It should be considered an epidemic!

What we need is for these judges once appointed, to pass a popular vote every 3 years to retain their judgeship.
I don't think "Liberal" is what is wrong, since liberal basicly means let everyone do their own thing.
This judges decision says YOU and I Can't do our own thing.
The folks making these decisions are anti-american plain and simple.

there is already the right to not stand and respect the flag and say the pledge if you not want to. Why do they have to ruin it for us that are proud of our country and believe that the pledge is constitutional?