another horse just what i needed.. not

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
a friend of dougs asked in july about boarding a horse at our farm. which i have done from time to time till they get thair place under fence.. personaly i feel fence before horse.. but any way he bought her for his wife{who i thought "new about horses"} the day thay took her to the farm i helped her to handle her horse.. turns out she said they were lucky grown up to have a cat! big diff... this mare is Tenn.walker, pretty nice but needs a little work she gets in nasty moods when your riding her.. wants to rear, or threatens any way i dont let her get to crazy, but the wife is scared of her says i think she too much horse for me.. what ever happen to taking a " test ride" well any way... i have got no $ for board.. go figure i told them i was gonna repo the horse for the fees. they havent been to see her in 2 1/2 months now.. fall is comming up when mine get grain so wont molly.. i dont mess with her because i dont want to like her.. i dont need her.. you cant give a horse a way these days.. yeah i got a horse!been trying to sell her . tryed to give her to my furor LOL i used his tools to trim her feet i dont want to run up any more $ on her than i have to but it s not her fault.. some ppl just need to stick to the "k mart qt horse"

brownmule":2t0x7vtp said:
i have got no $ for board.. go figure i told them i was gonna repo the horse for the fees. they havent been to see her in 2 1/2 months now..

And they're probably not coming back. Looks like you have acquired a new horse. I would say congratulations, but it's a horse........ :lol:

grannysoo":hjgal1qv said:
brownmule":hjgal1qv said:
i have got no $ for board.. go figure i told them i was gonna repo the horse for the fees. they havent been to see her in 2 1/2 months now..

And they're probably not coming back. Looks like you have acquired a new horse. I would say congratulations, but it's a horse........ :lol:

Right some friends.

We have gotten a few animals that way and it stinks. Puts you in a tough spot of what to do. Wish I lived closer to you to give you a hand. Do you have an auction around that you can take it to? Maybe before you get hurt you should look at that rout. I worry that even if you find a home you run the risk of someone getting hurt and coming back to you.
Just make sure your butt is covered legally as to you owning the horse and having rights to sell/auction the horse. Here is crappy california you have to do more than cover your butt or you end up in the sling because someone stuck you with an animal then came back a year later and said it was still yours.
Wishing you the best of luck. Keep us posted on what happens.
Double R

yeah im trying really hard not to... i do feel sorry for her... but i have enough to feed.. some ppl just dont get what it involves in taking care of large animals. we have horse auctions still i think but now coggins is cked now so itd be a vet bill and 30 days before papers came back, plus 25.00 fee to running thru ring maybe more now horses are going for about 25- 30 bucks now if that.. if you got minis you get about 150.. so doing rough math...id be in the hole about 200 give her take pasture fee. vet ck coggins
i was thinking if i have all winter ill breed her w/ my reg jack ol general would like a girl friend i get a walking mule.... but i dont have the time i got a arab mule colt now that needs work
so.... shes old enough been doing ground work with her. imprinted her at birth. she a big pest.. just need to fine tune her driving

Latest posts