Another Hereford bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
As always, excuse me for posting so many pictures but I think that is my best contibution here as I am not an expert and to make it worse my english is not very good. This one belongs to a local breeder and it seems we will be collecting him soon.

don_vitto_042.jpg

I don't have many bulls now at our facilities as most of them are now working in their farms after producing enough stock of semen.
At this moment the animals at our AI Center (CENRA) are two brafords, one brangus, one red angus, one black angus, two red holsteins, two brahmans, three dogs and a very friendly chicken :cboy:

So let the class begin !! ;-)

L

Your English is much better than my Spanish, that's for sure. Much too good for you to worry about it. Your English is excellent from what I've read of your posts.

You're posting much better bulls lately, outstanding muscle and hip, good topline, structurally sound, could have had a little more capacity. He also looks a slightly taller bull.

I still prefer the two year old though.

Thanks gentlemen for your compliments about the bull and about my english ;-)

I will try to post more pictures in some minutes.

L

Lorenzo":22lg7jqa said:
At this moment the animals at our AI Center (CENRA) are two brafords, one brangus, one red angus, one black angus, two red holsteins, two brahmans, three dogs and a very friendly chicken :cboy:

L
I bet it's hard to collect a chicken Lorenzo. Nice bull. He's my favorite hereford of yours so far.

Knersie,
Maybe this tip helps you to get an idea of how tall the bull is, look at the fence post just behind his tail, that post is 1,40 cm/1,45 something aprox 55 inches. The bull is not so close to the fence but enough to give you an idea.

L

ollie?":3rs1yuo8 said:
Lorenzo":3rs1yuo8 said:

L
I bet it's hard to collect a chicken Lorenzo. Nice bull. He's my favorite hereford of yours so far.

Ollie, some chicken breeders down here do a lot of AI with their top chickens.. :shock:

But as I said, she is very friendly. The real story is that the man in charge of feeding and taking care of the bulls at the center received it as live food present from his wife :D the idea was to throw her inside a pot, but the bird after several days turned to be a good company to him. So it was not uncommon to see him drinking mate under a tree with the dog and the chicken lying down next to him :lol2:

I agree with Ollie that this is probably the best one you've posted. That rear quarter reminds me a lot of MW LLL Farley 24F. What are the bloodlines of this bull?

Lorenzo you ain't posted a bad looking bull yet, Most of the folks on here telling you whats wrong with them need to be asking how you done that.

Latest posts