Another Dr trip

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
My "markers" are well within normal! Don't have an appointment for 6 weeks! Beats every 2 weeks.Hopeing for an appointment next year next time.
The bus trip was heck on wheels tho. Picked up at 10:00 got to hosp 11:30 saw Dr at 12:00 Called for pickup at 12:30 Got to HEB 3:30 (needed stuff,rode "Buzzy home) Home at 5:00. Was cold going home,but had my cap,gloves and a wrap for my legs.

Glad it's not today also!! Stepped out on the back porch and it's SLEETING. Not very much and it's melting as soon as it touches the ground,but it's SLEET!!

i agree today wouldnt be a good day to go to the drs.like yall im staying in as much as i can.

Glad to hear your markers are OK peg, and keep warm in that sleet weather.
How do you find the buzzy, as I was diagnosed with Arthritus in my knee yesterday at the hospital, and my family has suggested I get one for the future. I will find out in 6 weeks time if I need surgery for the torn ligament I have also.

Here your Dr has to perscribe one,so that Medicade/care will pay for it.. I'm sure there are some programs over there. I'd look on the 'puter..Power chair,electric scooter.. Brand name on mine is Jazzy. Alien scooters also have some real dandys also-one looks like a trycicle. Good luck with it.. Honestly,this thing has changed my life!

Glad to hear everything is good Peg. Dad went this morning to get the results form his cat scan as his cancer count was up. I haven't heard from mom yet, so I pray to God his cancer is not back again..

Glad to hear that your markers are good.
You be careful with this bad weather Peg. I don't think Buzzy has 4 wheel drive and I don't think you can chain him up. :D :D ;-)
Stay warm and take care. :heart:

HD glad to hear the good news on your dad.
I started to take "Buzzy" to the store,but had forgotten to plug it in!! :roll: Had to come back and get the truck. Had to get meds that I'd forgot to get Thu :dunce:
We had a hard frost last night and the leaves were falling off the pecan tree in front. Looked like it was being sheared! Thing was in full leaf yesterday. I lost all my plants except for the one that looks like a shooting star.It looks so delicate and is so tough.