Another Covid strain............

Help Support CattleToday:

I always thought it was strange how Trump in the beginning was really promoting HCQ as a treatment for covid.....but suddenly he stopped talking about it....it was as if he was made to shut up about it.
I did not think anyone had control over what Trump said or did. There was the democrat theory that he was controlled by the Russians, but I don't think that covered his covid policy. Who could have made Trump shut up?

I did not think anyone had control over what Trump said or did. There was the democrat theory that he was controlled by the Russians, but I don't think that covered his covid policy. Who could have made Trump shut up?
He had to dodge and weave the media machine the whole time. Public perception is heavily influenced by the news. At some point, you have to let people do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

I don't know exactly when Trump gave up peddling hydroxychloroquine, but when he left the office of the president he also lost his immunity from legal liability. His lawyers likely told him he would be sued into the ground if he continued to promote phony cures.

They had a campaign against one of the safest drugs ever created. A drug used for decades against malaria.

Ever wonder why Africa didn't have much issue with covid? HCQ has been in widespread use there for a very long time.

I think its one of the safest drugs to be created from my research.
Since when has Africa not had much issue with covid? And wasn't that old chestnut because of invomectin? I can't keep up.

I don't know exactly when Trump gave up peddling hydroxychloroquine, but when he left the office of the president he also lost his immunity from legal liability. His lawyers likely told him he would be sued into the ground if he continued to promote phony cures.
Must be why he stopped pushing the "vaccine".

What caused the rise of all the multimedia outlets available today? Why would someone invest time and money to start one and hope it succeeds? Wasn't 60 Minutes and the nightly news enough?

What caused the rise of all the multimedia outlets available today? Why would someone invest time and money to start one and hope it succeeds? Wasn't 60 Minutes and the nightly news enough?
Did Q send you?

This guy thought outside the box.
Now, he's in a box. For the next 41 months.

qshaman2.jpg

Sometimes a rhetorical question helps those who can't thng outside the box.
Rupert Murdoch recognized that there was a market for partisan news. MSNBC followed. CNN became more partisan to compete for viewers. Numerous other outlets have been founded to cater to people who only want to see things that they agree with.

If someone were to make a highlight reel of all the wacky anti-science hoakum circulating in America, this thread would be it.
I only hope to become snowbound in an English pub for 3 days, with everyone posting here. It wouldn't be boring, and I suspect on the 3rd day we'd have all the worlds problems resolved.

When you don't have an answer... associate someone with the QAnon Shaman.
It was (as he so stated) a rhetorical question. I answered in kind.

Follow the money.
Increased $$ revenue $$ is the primary reason for all the alternative 'news' sources we have today. Especially the on-line ones like The Gateway Pundit, Daily Kos, Infowars, Daily Beast, Daily Wire etc. There is relatively little expense in creating and maintaining a 'news' website or "news" blog as they don't have to pay traditional wages for writers.. they use contributing writers (any joe blow can contribute) who each get a % of proceeds from ad placements. They don't get rich at it but income is steady because of their 'anything goes' policy

Things have changed in the last few years tho. Alex Jones of Infowars has lost 2 lawsuits (in Austin Tx) and has been ordered to pay damages of a yet released amount to families of Sandy Hook.

Holt, founder of TGP, has been sued so often that he has now cautioned his contributors that the website has to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."
That was back in 2018 so it's clear he didn't seriously follow thru on that.

I only hope to become snowbound in an English pub for 3 days, with everyone posting here. It wouldn't be boring, and I suspect on the 3rd day we'd have all the worlds problems resolved.
Don't forget to add the 10 days of mandatory quarantine for unvaccinated travellers.

Latest posts