Another Covid strain............

Help Support CattleToday:

"Jab" in my opinion sounds a needle junkies term. đź’‰ đź’ŞNothing about that sounds good.

JUST ABOUT BROKE

"us"?
Define 'us'.

But I'll play.
Around a 7, which is the same as I've always thought since I became an adult (18 yrs old) in 1968.

(This, assuming that by 'us' you mean the nation as a whole, and not the individual or a specific demographic)

I place little or no value on myself (especially) compared to the greater part of my country and my countrymen. I am insignificant or less than.
I place great value and importance on those around me, and upon the nation as a whole.
Note, if you will, how often the 'antis' use the terms I, me, my, mine.
That is telling.
Yes, I meant the nation as a whole.

What prevents you from being a 10?

Some of you all really can't handle other people not obeying the precious US government's orders. You all name call, demean, and try to discredit anyone who sways AT ALL from the party line.
The most basic thing taught in elementary (or at least was) science is everything is constantly changing, something many of you all either forgot or conveniently omit. There are scientific theories that can eventually lead to scientific laws, which in theory can still change. The science is NEVER "settled."

Some of you all really can't handle other people not obeying the precious US government's orders. You all name call, demean, and try to discredit anyone who sways AT ALL from the party line.
The most basic thing taught in elementary (or at least was) science is everything is constantly changing, something many of you all either forgot or conveniently omit. There are scientific theories that can eventually lead to scientific laws, which in theory can still change. The science is NEVER "settled."
You're correct that the science is never settled. However, I choose to get my information from people who are doing actual research; not reading stuff they find online from questionable sources and calling it research.

I was reading this today (not about COVID) and would consider this research:

I don't think we can consider watching this to be research:

I was reading this today (not about COVID) and would consider this research:

I don't think we can consider watching this to be research:

Who wrote that article (the one about the OAN)?

I always thought it was strange how Trump in the beginning was really promoting HCQ as a treatment for covid.....but suddenly he stopped talking about it....it was as if he was made to shut up about it.
They had a campaign against one of the safest drugs ever created. A drug used for decades against malaria.

Ever wonder why Africa didn't have much issue with covid? HCQ has been in widespread use there for a very long time.

I think its one of the safest drugs to be created from my research.

I always thought it was strange how Trump in the beginning was really promoting HCQ as a treatment for covid.....but suddenly he stopped talking about it....it was as if he was made to shut up about it.
As if Trump was really made to shut up about anything. Lol. He also was and has been promoting the vaccine…..

Latest posts