Another Covid strain............

Help Support CattleToday:

While I agree certain vaccines do require boosters after several YEARS they also are effective at preventing their disease during the time period before the booster. This recommended treatment thru constant boostering with a vaccine that the disease obviously walks thru is not going to end well. You can not continually spike your immune system like that without expecting bad results not to mention the varients of disease you are creating. I dont have an answer either but this current "vaccine" and its protocol is not it. It is time to step back and really look at this disease, its origins and its behaviors and come up with realistic solutions.
Variants are created by the virus spreading, nothing to do with vaccines, thats just scare mongering. Two of my sisters got chicken pox even though vaccinated but it was quite mild. This vaccine gives you a ⅔ chance of not catching the virus at all. If you look through history, even of your own country, many vaccination programs were forced. Kids went to school and got needles their parents didn't even know they were getting. That wouldn't happen today in most countries.

Variants are created by the virus spreading, nothing to do with vaccines, thats just scare mongering. Two of my sisters got chicken pox even though vaccinated but it was quite mild. This vaccine gives you a ⅔ chance of not catching the virus at all. If you look through history, even of your own country, many vaccination programs were forced. Kids went to school and got needles their parents didn't even know they were getting. That wouldn't happen today in most countries.

Another reason I won't take it. It's at best 66% "effective", with (tens of?) thousands of documented side effect cases. I know everyone is different, which is why some people don't react to it at all, but it only takes one shot that your body doesn't like to mess your life up.

Do you believe kids should be forcefully vaccinated?

It does produce variants thru spreading and when it spreads thru a population with a less than effective vaccine it creates stronger variants. That is not scare mongering. Telling everybody that the only way to combat this is with a shot is less than truthful as well.

Look taking the vaccine isnt necessarily a bad thing but constant boosters is. Also believing that constant boosters are the answer is a horrible approach. As to them being administered without a parents knowledge or consent i think we can both agree as parents that is not ok.

I agree kids being given shots without parent consent is wrong. I never let any of my kids have any medical at school, be it dentist or even eye check. But in my day that is how it was done, the van turned up, you went in and were given what they said you needed. It was so routine you didn't even think to tell your folks.

All the variants of concern seem to have come from poor unvaccinated countries, don't know of any from the higher vaccinated countries, can you provide some evidence to back this up, not some dr said but actual evidence. Not trying to say its not true but i really am interested to read about it.

Through this whole thing i have read a lot, and when you dig to the bones of it 99% of the negativity to the vaccination is completely made up which is really disappointing and has really left me very disillusioned with the anti vax push.

As someone who is weighing in on take the jab, this has become a tough decision. My Dr says take it and family and friends say don't do it. Some of you live in vary rural areas and may not have a lot of neighbor's but here in E Texas where I live there are several people that are having bad reactions to the jab. I have done my research and found the Moderna seems to be the one I would take if I decide to take it. Reading this thread hasn't helped…LOL

I agree kids being given shots without parent consent is wrong. I never let any of my kids have any medical at school, be it dentist or even eye check. But in my day that is how it was done, the van turned up, you went in and were given what they said you needed. It was so routine you didn't even think to tell your folks.

All the variants of concern seem to have come from poor unvaccinated countries, don't know of any from the higher vaccinated countries, can you provide some evidence to back this up, not some dr said but actual evidence. Not trying to say its not true but i really am interested to read about it.

Through this whole thing i have read a lot, and when you dig to the bones of it 99% of the negativity to the vaccination is completely made up which is really disappointing and has really left me very disillusioned with the anti vax push.

I also dont buy into the chiropractors that are world renowned epidemiologist. However i do have a reasonable understanding of science and live with someone that has an even better understanding. What you are asking doesnt just apply to Covid 19 but how you create a superbug of any type. Take antibiotics below dose repeatedly and dont finish the round you end up with some next level bad stuff. Same applies when you treat it with something that doesnt kill it but just weakens it. You create Roundup ready corn by breeding corn that is resistant to Roundup. This is not new science but science that the general population has forgotten and that those in charge are not addressing for whatever reason we can only speculate.

What i have seen thus far on the variant in Africa is it is being found primarily in vaccinated individuals. This may prove not to be the case but it is what has been reported on several sources. I am not opposed to the vaccine but i have seen weeds Roundup wont kill.

I refused to take a rushed unproven vaccine to begin with - now I am even more determined not to take it. Common sense tells me they don't have a clue what they are doing other than making some companies very rich and making their stock go up, up, up - which our illustrious politicians dictating what we should do, happen to own a lot of stock in.
Someone on here posted the top 10 stocks owned by Congress from 2 years ago compared to 2021, and funny thing - Pfizer & Johnson wasn't there before and is now. Go figure. Follow the money.
Think about the original Covid vaccine ----would Ag & Mkt ever have approved of it for vaccinating our cows???

Part of an article form TPG FactCheck helps to understand why some of the public distrust governments solutions to covid. No recognition of any errors or misjudgements.

"The mainstream treatments for COVID have largely been ineffective and wrong, such as the 2020 media hype about ventilators. Ventilators were later found to cause even worse outcomes for COVID patients, [6][7] but the media held no one accountable for the mistakes and simply swept the issue under the rug. The media then made masking [8] and state shutdowns [9] the preferred elite option for dealing with the pandemic, even though those strategies also were colossal failures.

They were ineffective measures that came with an enormous economic cost that may take a generation to recover from. [10] "

As someone who is weighing in on take the jab, this has become a tough decision. My Dr says take it and family and friends say don't do it. Some of you live in vary rural areas and may not have a lot of neighbor's but here in E Texas where I live there are several people that are having bad reactions to the jab. I have done my research and found the Moderna seems to be the one I would take if I decide to take it. Reading this thread hasn't helped…LOL
I've had the China virus and one round of Moderna. I may not take a second dose but if I do it'll be in January. My doctor is okay with what I'm doing, I saw him this past Tuesday. If he had insisted I get the second shot I probably would have.

Right from the beginning I decided not to get the jab. Why should take a vaccine for something that has a 99% recovery rate for most people. Mom and dad both got both shots and later dad got covid and then mom tested positive. I ended up getting it; I got both them on Regeneron right away, and they never felt any affect from it. I myself did not qualify as I was to healthy and not old enough.

I read somewhere that the federal government owns half of the rights to the drug, I'm not sure it that is really true or not, if so that could be part of the reason they are pushing it so hard.

@greybeard Just out of curiosity, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "not at all" and 10 being "completely", how much do you trust the government to look out for us?
"us"?
Define 'us'.

But I'll play.
Around a 7, which is the same as I've always thought since I became an adult (18 yrs old) in 1968.

(This, assuming that by 'us' you mean the nation as a whole, and not the individual or a specific demographic)

I place little or no value on myself (especially) compared to the greater part of my country and my countrymen. I am insignificant or less than.
I place great value and importance on those around me, and upon the nation as a whole.
Note, if you will, how often the 'antis' use the terms I, me, my, mine.
That is telling.

As far as I know, there are no (zero, zilch, nada) know diseases in humans or livestock where treatment is a better option than prevention.
If the vaccine prevented it then that would be great. It doesn't... only touted to "prevent more serious side effects" and now the latest is saying that it probably will not hit 50% with the new variant????

Part of an article form TPG FactCheck helps to understand why some of the public distrust governments solutions to covid. No recognition of any errors or misjudgements.

"The mainstream treatments for COVID have largely been ineffective and wrong, such as the 2020 media hype about ventilators. Ventilators were later found to cause even worse outcomes for COVID patients, [6][7] but the media held no one accountable for the mistakes and simply swept the issue under the rug. The media then made masking [8] and state shutdowns [9] the preferred elite option for dealing with the pandemic, even though those strategies also were colossal failures.

They were ineffective measures that came with an enormous economic cost that may take a generation to recover from. [10] "
"us"?
Define 'us'.

But I'll play.
Around a 7, which is the same as I've always thought since I became an adult (18 yrs old) in 1968.

(This, assuming that by 'us' you mean the nation as a whole, and not the individual or a specific demographic)

I place little or no value on myself (especially) compared to the greater part of my country and my countrymen. I am insignificant or less than.
I place great value and importance on those around me, and upon the nation as a whole.
Note, if you will, how often the 'antis' use the terms I, me, my, mine.
That is telling.

If the vaccine prevented it then that would be great. It doesn't... only touted to "prevent more serious side effects" and now the latest is saying that it probably will not hit 50% with the new variant????
The side effects of the covid virus are what kill.
Same with the flu.
The virus particle instructing some cells to create more virus particles is much less harmless in of itself than is the body's reaction to that cell hijacking.

firstperson.jpg

And what does that tell you, about me?

Latest posts