Another Covid strain............

Help Support CattleToday:

Not sure if you can call the jab a vaccine. Since a vaccine would imply it protects you from something. Why would you need a booster every six months? Wouldn't that be more of a treatment and not a vaccine? I watched a video put out by a scientist that was the former ceo of phizer. He said that its 85% the same as sars-1 and that when introduced to people that had sars-1 almost twenty years ago that their bodies still had an immune response to it and fought it. Said no amount of strains or mutations would change that. So once you have been sick and recovered from any variation of covid your body is immune. He warned of new strains being introduced as a means to stack booster shots to further fear control people into compliance. Here in my neck of the woods we're going on two years of mask mandates and nonstop harassment of vaccines and booster shots. Fraudi said he figures Americans will need booster shots every six months and if needed more often they would do it. Is that really the way we all want to live? The head of cdc said that they changed the definition of fully vaccinated to mean up to date on the most recent booster. Do you guys "vaccinate" your cattle every six months? And if you did, would you be willing to eat the meat from it?

Wow! I guess because I don't vaccinate myself or my cattle I guess I may be in the minority. And according to the scientist natural immunity is far more effective against re-infection. Clearly with the so called vaccine you can get covid over and over again. My wife's coworkers daughter that's a nurse went down with six other nurse coworkers and got the most recent booster shot. They all had adverse reactions and a week later all tested positive for covid. If you trust Fraudi and his science why is it when the guy that was phizers head scientist says that the vaccine is something that should never have been put into people you don't trust that science? My son caught covid the first week it was a thing, last month the other four of us in the household caught it, I was on deaths door for three weeks. My son sat among us, shared the same bathroom and kitchen and never even caught the sniffles. So yes, natural immunity means immunity. I know not the popular concensous because it doesn't fit the agenda mold and therefore must be a conspiracy theory. I'm not saying covid isn't real, but at a 99+% survival rate why would anyone repeatedly inject themselves with unproven drugs? Just FYI, long term side effects doesn't mean that that you or someone else didn't have a reaction or issue within the last few days, weeks, months from taking it. In my area they mandated the vaccine for all state employees except for those that worked in the judicial or legislative branch. So only for the people that are the peeons and not for those that make the laws and the people that oversee them. Can you see the irony in that? I worked in the legislative branch for fifteen years and saw the email from the governor's office stating this as a fact from friends still working in the legislative branch. I'm not against anyone that feels the need to get a vaccine, it's their right. I myself have never taken any type of vaccine, nor have my wife or kids. And if the vaccine and boosters are so darn effective then why do we have to mask up two years into this, and why the need for repeated boosters for the unforeseen future? And now the phizer pills?

Wow! I guess because I don't vaccinate myself or my cattle I guess I may be in the minority. And according to the scientist natural immunity is far more effective against re-infection. Clearly with the so called vaccine you can get covid over and over again. My wife's coworkers daughter that's a nurse went down with six other nurse coworkers and got the most recent booster shot. They all had adverse reactions and a week later all tested positive for covid. If you trust Fraudi and his science why is it when the guy that was phizers head scientist says that the vaccine is something that should never have been put into people you don't trust that science? My son caught covid the first week it was a thing, last month the other four of us in the household caught it, I was on deaths door for three weeks. My son sat among us, shared the same bathroom and kitchen and never even caught the sniffles. So yes, natural immunity means immunity. I know not the popular concensous because it doesn't fit the agenda mold and therefore must be a conspiracy theory. I'm not saying covid isn't real, but at a 99+% survival rate why would anyone repeatedly inject themselves with unproven drugs? Just FYI, long term side effects doesn't mean that that you or someone else didn't have a reaction or issue within the last few days, weeks, months from taking it. In my area they mandated the vaccine for all state employees except for those that worked in the judicial or legislative branch. So only for the people that are the peeons and not for those that make the laws and the people that oversee them. Can you see the irony in that? I worked in the legislative branch for fifteen years and saw the email from the governor's office stating this as a fact from friends still working in the legislative branch. I'm not against anyone that feels the need to get a vaccine, it's their right. I myself have never taken any type of vaccine, nor have my wife or kids. And if the vaccine and boosters are so darn effective then why do we have to mask up two years into this, and why the need for repeated boosters for the unforeseen future? And now the phizer pills?

It's a minority for sure, but I'm in it with you. (y)

It's not up for debate that they lied to us. First it was "everyone stay home for 2 weeks and this'll be over". Then it was "this is taking a bit longer than we thought, so just stay locked down whenever we say so". Then it was "let's just learn to live with masks and lockdowns for the unforeseeable future". Then it was "vaccines will save us! Everyone take one!" Then it was "ignore all the side effects and lack of protection coming from these things, and here, take this booster. And this one. And this one."

All the while our "leaders" keep breaking their own rules, there's evidence they knew about it all months in advance, and those who refuse to strap a piece of fabric on their face or let someone inject them with an almost untested drug are made out to be monsters, ignorant, or conspiracy theorists.

They run commercials here saying that everyone needs to stay home, no matter if you're vaccinated or not, have symptoms or not, have jobs or not. In parts of California they have issued an inside your own home mask mandate even if everyone in your home is vaccinated. In Oregon where I'm at the Governor's office just released after two years the outdoor mask mandate two days ago. My sister who chose to be vaccinated and booster shots told me yesterday that she feels utterly stupid and lied too by our government. My mom, who voted for the dip in charge and took the vaccines is starting to feel the same way. The scientist that was the phizer ceo is named Michael Weadon, check out his video if you're ready to accept the truth and also information put out by Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the Rmna platform.

This is an expected event. One of many more to come until they get a fresh group of experts to decide how to fight and cure the disease(s). The current "leaders" are always coming up with ideas on how to fund their program or favorite group in order to fight and cure. The cure is secondary to the desire for funding. That's my take as Dr. Fallacy seems to be more on TV than in the search for a cure. Many of the other "leaders" are almost as well known. There is not way that they will yield the limelight to Ivermectin, elderberry or any old ways and current meds to cure a problem. They want the legacy and the money. The world needs a purer think-tank and real servants rather than the old guard worried about current budget hungry organizations working to making a one world government.
Pretty serious allegations.
You have proof of any of that or did it just come out of thin air?

Clearly with the so called vaccine you can get covid over and over again.
That wasn't what Silver asked you.

He asked "So according to this doctor you can't get COVID twice?"

Notice, when you asked a simple and direct question, (regarding cattle vaccinations and eating the meat) he answered it in kind?
Try it some time. It works.

@greybeard Just out of curiosity, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "not at all" and 10 being "completely", how much do you trust the government to look out for us?

Oh, and I like your signature. :)

"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

That wasn't what Silver asked you.

He asked "So according to this doctor you can't get COVID twice?"

Notice, when you asked a simple and direct question, (regarding cattle vaccinations and eating the meat) he answered it in kind?
Try it some time. It works.
I wasn't aware that I was evading the question. No the doctor didn't say that you couldn't get sick again from it. Said that your body would have a natural immunity and would be able to fully fight it off. I posted the scientist name, use a search engine like duck duck go and not one run by google and you can find the videos there. Then rather than bash on people that are willing to do research before just willingly and blind trust that just because the government says it's safe and big pharma companies that stand to make billions off of the virus and vaccines tell you that everything is going to be okay. The information is out there for you if you take the time to look for it. It's not going to be on CNN.

Pretty sure most of us get tetanus boosters.

Michael Yeadon is a fraud, he was head of a research department with six people in it, he never did anything but goes around saying he was a ceo, honestly i thought people were smarter than this. Basically calling all the true scientists, like the ones who ridded the world of smallpox and polio liers, yet would then listen to Michael yeadon who is just a nobody with an agender.

Pretty sure most of us get tetanus boosters.

Michael Yeadon is a fraud, he was head of a research department with six people in it, he never did anything but goes around saying he was a ceo, honestly i thought people were smarter than this. Basically calling all the true scientists, like the ones who ridded the world of smallpox and polio liers, yet would then listen to Michael yeadon who is just a nobody with an agender.
It looks like he was a CEO, but of Ziarco instead of Pfizer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Yeadon

Under normal circumstances we would trust the scientists. But when LOTS of money is at stake, and power-hungry "leaders" use "science" to lock us in our houses, tell us what we can and can't wear on our face, and remove almost every normal "freedom" which we once took for granted, that's when we can no longer trust the "science".

Same reason I have a hard time trusting "fact-checkers". Too much money involved.

While I agree certain vaccines do require boosters after several YEARS they also are effective at preventing their disease during the time period before the booster. This recommended treatment thru constant boostering with a vaccine that the disease obviously walks thru is not going to end well. You can not continually spike your immune system like that without expecting bad results not to mention the varients of disease you are creating. I dont have an answer either but this current "vaccine" and its protocol is not it. It is time to step back and really look at this disease, its origins and its behaviors and come up with realistic solutions.

Latest posts