Another Covid strain............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Scientists say the strain has a high number of mutations that may make it more transmissible and allow it to evade some of the immune responses triggered by previous infection or vaccination.

Scientists say the strain has a high number of mutations that may make it more transmissible and allow it to evade some of the immune responses triggered by previous infection or vaccination.

Knee jerk reaction, this too shall pass, if our "leaders" will allow it to.

I think the stock market is just looking for a reason to implode! But I don't know cow pies about it.

Heard on the news just a little bit ago that the stocks had dropped 900 pts.... when are they ever going to wake up and realize that the "vaccine" is not the answer and that treatment is the way to go, EARLY intervention....

As far as I know, there are no (zero, zilch, nada) know diseases in humans or livestock where treatment is a better option than prevention.
You are correct but if they found an antiviral drug that knocks the virus on the head for the 10 or 20% of people that the virus gets hold of for the worse then we could forget vaccinations. I believe they may have found it too but until they are proven and available the vaccine is the way forward.

You are correct but if they found an antiviral drug that knocks the virus on the head for the 10 or 20% of people that the virus gets hold of for the worse then we could forget vaccinations. I believe they may have found it too but until they are proven and available the vaccine is the way forward.
I read this, just this morning. Not a cure, but it prevents the mutations.

Molecule Derived From Poisonous Plant Blocks All SARS-CoV-2 Variants in Cell Cultures (sciencealert.com)

This is an expected event. One of many more to come until they get a fresh group of experts to decide how to fight and cure the disease(s). The current "leaders" are always coming up with ideas on how to fund their program or favorite group in order to fight and cure. The cure is secondary to the desire for funding. That's my take as Dr. Fallacy seems to be more on TV than in the search for a cure. Many of the other "leaders" are almost as well known. There is not way that they will yield the limelight to Ivermectin, elderberry or any old ways and current meds to cure a problem. They want the legacy and the money. The world needs a purer think-tank and real servants rather than the old guard worried about current budget hungry organizations working to making a one world government.

Latest posts