another bad week

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well ive been though another bad week.had a crazy goat get loose.an he decided to mess with with my mom big misstake.so i went out caught an put him on the ground got the chain an chained him up.i almost killed the dumb outfit.then at 615am the next morning i raised my recliner up with bad chest pains.an yes it was almost a heart attack.so i got up an went to the bathroom an i was sick to my stomach an weak.got back took an asprin.set down 30 mins started feeling better.so to town we go.went to the dr.had an EKG ran.well it didnt look right.got some nitro.set up an had a chemical stress test.passed it.but they found i had a large lower left ventricle.so now im wating on the heart dr to call an set up an appt.plus this last friday 1 of my best friends died.he was 88.we spent meny days sitting at the sale barn buying milk cows.an i miss my old buddy very much.

Killing a mound of fire ants always makes me feel better. I know it doesn't do a lot of good for the long haul, but I still feel better.
:D :D

I was thinking about you this weekend. Have you ever tried algerita tea? It is supposed to work wonders for such things. That is what the old timers used to say anyway.

im feeling alot better.an im slowly learning not to let things stress me out.no i havent tryed that tea.but then again i never drink any kind of tea.

Do what the Dr. tells you!!! It'll be rough,but give it a try.. You take care now..

bb, you sure are having the run with illness, aren't you. I hate that for you. Think of how much more you will value your health once you get it back. I know I did.

I have a digestive disorder that forced me to change my diet pretty drastically. I have also had heart trouble that made me really examine the foods I ate. I've made some changes. It isn't that bad. You find new favorites. You might have to change the diet a little if you doctor says. You only got one heart. It scared snot outa me.

I hope you get back on your feet soon. You have to get well. You have a new addition to your family coming and I know you are the favorite uncle.

you sound just like my oldest nephew.he was going but you have tobe around to tell my kids about santa clause.an watch them grow up.now mind you he is not married yet.an i told him i dont know if ill be here to see the new bull or heifer calf grow up.but i do want to grow old an see how meny i end up having to spoil.

Good luck to you BB, listen to your doctor and hopefully things will straighten out for you quickly!!

No more chasing goats around :banana: that is hard work for anyone......

Sorry to hear about your friend, but it sounds like he had a good long life. Just remember all the good times you had!!

Hang in there and do what the doctor says as that is why he is a doctor. You will find it hard to do all the things he wants you to do but it will only benefit you in the long run. Hang in there!

ive slowed down till i go to the heart dr.an im not lifting 50lb feed sacks right now.an im not getting stressed out like i used to.as for my buddy ive been thinking of him alot since friday.he milked cows till he was 71.then he sold the farm an moved here to texas tobe close to his sons.

bigbull, you comtinue in my prayers . Take it easy until you get this fixed .I know it seems like you've hit a tough spot, just hang in there buddy .

Larry

larry i feel like ive hit 40mi of bad road.but im not giving up.i feel like my old self.just dont like having to idle.

That's always the hardest part.. not being able to do the things you've done every day of your life! But do as the doctor says, and take it easy, and you'll be back! Maybe sooner than you'd like! You never know.. maybe you'll get hooked on one of them soap opera things!

well i hate to admitt this but im just like my dad.an he had 2 heart attacks.an both times he was fonching at the bits for the dr to release him.so he could go back todoing the farm work an driving a dump truck.an im starting my 2nd week of idling.an im going bonkers.

You are not going to be like your dad you are going to make changes in your diet and lifestyle..Heart damage is reparable and it sounds like you are full of gumption and can definalty make the necessary changes to your life to live a long long time..Follow doctors orders until they have your ticker in tip top shape..If they say rest and do not exert yourself then that is what you do..

Feel better BB and hope the doctors get you going in the right direction.. :heart:

i have an appt with the heart dr thurs at 1130am.so will see what he wants todo.hillsdown my dad died shortly at turning 58.an during a 3yr period he 2 heat attacks an melonoma cancer twice.the last time the cancer was in his liver.an he lasted less than 3 months.so im gonna try to alest make to 58 or better.an do make some changes every now an then.no niccotine at all now.an very lil caffine now.

they are about to drive me bonkers.they called this afternoon an gave me a differant dr to see an appt.now the appt is mon at 145 pm.im taking care of myself.

Latest posts