Another attack on American Agriculture by Chipotle

Help Support CattleToday:

Dega Moo":183y0p1c said:
John SD":183y0p1c said:
I ate at Chipotle in OH once. Won't be doing so again. ......

Mind sharing why?

If you continue to read the rest of that phrase/paragraph you will see why (I copied and pasted below)

"That's actually easy to do since there are no Chipotle restaurants around here anyway."

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2i79biwz said:
Dega Moo":2i79biwz said:
John SD":2i79biwz said:
I ate at Chipotle in OH once. Won't be doing so again. ......

Mind sharing why?

If you continue to read the rest of that phrase/paragraph you will see why (I copied and pasted below)

"That's actually easy to do since there are no Chipotle restaurants around here anyway."

Katherine
I had read the entire post but don't believe the lack of a nearby Chipotle is the reason JSD won't be eating at one again.

I had lunch at a Chipotle in St. Louis Friday afternoon, with my ex, her treat. Had a 'bowl', brown rice, beans(black and pinto), some corn relish, beef and sour cream. Water to drink. I enjoyed the meal, thought it was quite tasty and the prices were acceptable. Got served very quickly.

There wasn't a lot of seating and the seating they had wasn't so comfortable. Hard surfaces everywhere in a small space and loud 'music???' made for a lot of echos and a difficult atmosphere for conversation, especially difficult for anyone with a hearing issue. It certainly wasn't a place where you go for a good meal AND enjoyable conversation AND relaxation.

The place turned over all the seats, except ours, probably three times in 90 minutes. I think the only person I saw over 40 during that time was my ex.

I would do carry out there anytime and I would go back alone if I had my buds in and could eat listening to some Zepplin, but I wouldn't go back with someone to eat a meal and have a conversation, especially not the ex. Not really sure what I agreed to over that lunch yesterday.

Latest posts