Another Apology

Help Support CattleToday:

BrownCow

Reaction score
It has been brought to my attention,in a very acceptale manner,that my behavior towards the members of this forum,was unkind and unfair. Although,I was merely playing and included myself on the "butt" end of the joke,it was taken offensively by the other member involved. By this point,you will have noticed that I am not using that person's username,because I am unsure of how they will take this thread or this apology at all. But,this person knows who they are, and I am very very sorry for anything I have done to offend you. I would like to thank you for your help with learning how to post pictures and how to navigate the forum better. I hope that,if we can not return to our previous level of friendship,then may we at least remain tranquil acquaintances. I will add,however it may be taken,that I am not afraid of you. But I respect you. And however stubborn I may be,you have made me think about my actions,by yours. You are a vey kind person,and I respect you as a cattleman and as a collegue.

Thank you

This is what was on my mind.

BC

Latest posts