Another American Hostage Beheaded

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
The Arab satellite network Al-Arabiya says American hostage Paul M. Johnson Jr. has been beheaded in Saudi Arabia.

And our liberal Democraps and liberal press thinks that we should not put a pair of womens panties over their heads.
That is torture!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I work in the steel industry, we are presently working on a job that armor plates all personal carriers in US fleet [hummers, 2 1/2 ton and 5 ton]
To protect our troops from attack and roadside bombs [better late than never].
I have no direct connection to the military but have heard they will also be used to draw out and ambush would be attackers.
I vote for whatever is necessary to quiet the region and protect our troops
Hillbilly

hopefully this time it will piss off Pres. Bush enough so he will bomb the hell outta them. they dont wanna play nice, so we shouldnt. dont care about civilian death, just kill them all

Hours after a the body was found of a murdered U.S. hostage, media in Saudi Arabia report the top al Qaeda leader there has been killed.

I don't consider this to be good enough. There is plenty more to kill.

Hi all, i was just reading your posts (good posts). I really don't believe they killed the leader, i just think they told us that for the benefit of Paul Johnsons family to help ease the pain and to calm down the American public. If it were true don't you think there would be more interviews and confirmation on this Terrorists death?

Kev":yj6ktd8a said:
Hi all, i was just reading your posts (good posts). I really don't believe they killed the leader, i just think they told us that for the benefit of Paul Johnsons family to help ease the pain and to calm down the American public. If it were true don't you think there would be more interviews and confirmation on this Terrorists death?

I agree with Kev. I think its another White House ruse to win/swing more Bush votes. Saudi Arabia don't seems very interested in hunting down terrorists or root out their leaders. This is the same country with strong majority support for bin Laden (remember him? no he isn't Saddam!). The kingdom seems to have two cheeks..support the Americans and support the terrorists...don't make sense to me! The kingdom supports the Americans for our money; they support the terrorists for their ideology..... There are far more terrorists hiding in a single neighborhood in Riyadh than all of IRAQ! We should be invading and attacking the kingdom of Saudi Arabia....it will keep our boys busy hunting down the true infidiels! Saudi Arabia is the breeding ground for terrorist networks...that where we should be and distrupt the breeding stock of Terrorists. But NNNNNOOOOOOOO! we can't do that! Saudi Arabia is an oil-ally to America (or at least with Bush/Cheney gang). So we ease our frustration with Iraq who was an oil-axis to America (Bush is mad at Saddam for not sharing the oil to America...so bam! heres some bombs and ::gunfire:: from our troops.....). I am glad they had captured Saddam but I still think fighting in Iraq was a HUGE waste of time and resources! Why you think our soldiers are accused of torture? Because they are frustrated with Bush! The soldiers are frustrated because they haven't had the oppurtunity to hunt the REAL terrorists (not bunch of wannabes) and have a chance to beat the living crap out of them! Mr. Bush is getting desperate..he is willing to find any evidence between Saddam to al-Qaeda (what does the Russians know? If Saddam was a threat to the world before we knew it, why didn't they took care of him themselves? Sound like more Russians hot air to me.... Putin had too much vodka lately...). Mr. Bush is finding the connection to ease the frustration of our troops as well the International communities. So far he haven't managed to find strong al-Qaeda links...so far he haven't found any strong WMD links.......so far he haven't found any strong 9/11 links....
if you are willing to say I am wrong, thats your rights. if you are willing to say I read the liberal news, wrong again... I read both sides and found the above the right course of accurancy. If you think Bush is doing the right thing, well tell me then....wheres the WMD? Where al-Qaeda fighters? Wheres bin Laden? Why isn't he in our custody? How come Bush got a sudden raise in oil royalities (wants the clean the ocean with it! what a waste!). Bush just got debuked! Full of myths and no truths. More importantly (and unrelated to Iraq), why are the ragheads still in America and more coming to America everyday? Was my last statement a liberal move? How could it be a liberal move? its a FACT! Wake up and look around ya! They are like ants! If you are against the "be nice" people, then how come anyone in the Republican party has kicked the ragheads out of our beloved country? Well? got an answer? BTW, I am neither a DEMOCRAP or a REPUKEICAN! I guess I am in Independent.

I don't think it's a " WHITE HOUSE RUSE" , It might be the saudi's don't want America's wrath directed towards them!!
It makes me sick that , these muslim countries are more upset about the "horrors" that our soldiers are doing to them in prison , then the beheadings.
And speaking of pictures , the ragheads are so lucky that they are in US custody!! If they had been there under sadam or any other two bit dictator they would be DEAD!!
I am starting to think that maybe we should withdraw our people , and then leave a crator !!
I think that Bush is doing the best that he can!! It scares me to think of what Gore would be doing in the same situation.

Greenpastures I think that there is still time, If you want you could probably run for pres, on the independent ticket. hey , maybe you can run as Nader's V.P.

{quote Muldoon}Greenpastures I think that there is still time, If you want you could probably run for pres, on the independent ticket. hey , maybe you can run as Nader's V.P.

Then have two flakes on the same ticket. Then get Oregonian for Sec. of Agriculture. Or maybe Sec. of Defense.

_

Latest posts