Annual Halloween Party

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
Our community has their annual Halloween Party this weekend. The theme is horror flicks. I am going as the Bride of Frankenstein. :D

What's everyone else dressing up as?

MistyMorning":3ofqgla2 said:
Our community has their annual Halloween Party this weekend. The theme is horror flicks. I am going as the Bride of Frankenstein. :D

So you aren;t going to wear a costume or makeup?

My best outfit was a large diaper, and carried a calf bottle. College was fun looking back on it.

dun":75jvs2ge said:
MistyMorning":75jvs2ge said:

That's not fair Dun. I heard she was going to wear her platform shoes from her Disco days! Should get her up to about 4'11"

3waycross":dr9rzu8i said:
dun":dr9rzu8i said:
MistyMorning":dr9rzu8i said:

That's not fair Dun. I heard she was going to wear her platform shoes from her Disco days! Should get her up to about 4'11"

Dang! I thought she was 6 foot 9 the way she talks to Dun. Just goes to show ya.

MistyMorning":3poxmq5g said:
Bigfoot":3poxmq5g said:
My best outfit was a large diaper, and carried a calf bottle. College was fun looking back on it.

Maybe dun could borrow it this year :D
My costume will be of a crotchety old man

MistyMorning":23kkkb15 said:

I googled BOF. You'll have to stick your tongue in a electric outlet every half hour to get that hair right. Have fun.

john250":pcyomypv said:
I googled BOF. You'll have to stick your tongue in a electric outlet every half hour to get that hair right. Have fun.

You haven't seen my hair in the morning! :shock:

Dave":pcyomypv said:
I am going dressed as an elk hunter. I seriously doubt many trick or treaters will be able to find me.

That elk hunter costume seems to be very popular this year.

MistyMorning":9jz94gba said:
That elk hunter costume seems to be very popular this year.

They may hit the endangered species list if this economy doesn't turn around.

I heard one woman say that she and her husband were going to share a costume. They were going to dress up as a horse to go to the party. She said she was going as the front half, and her husband was going as himself.

MistyMorning":26yhc6wd said:

And where might the pictures be from this mascarade?

MistyMorning":1wwn0gxj said:
john250":1wwn0gxj said:

You haven't seen my hair in the morning! :shock:

No, I don't think I have--but some times my memory is a bit froggy. Did you prefer 240 or 440?

Latest posts