Animal cruelty?

Help Support CattleToday:

hgfarmer

Reaction score
I was just browsing through the photo gallary and stumbled across a few photos posted by username rc. Im no animal rights nut but come on....this is just wrong......

bull_on_old_brownsville.jpg

cow_on_old_brownville.jpg

If I remember the story behind those photos correctly, those were abused cows he rescued and received a lot of flak for it. Those were the before pictures from when they were at the other person's house.

That's the danger of randomly browsing through photos in the gallery (don't look at mine!)... even makes me wonder at times if I ought to delete my "cow problems" thread. The PETA folks would have a field day if they ever got their hands on that stuff. :shock: :eek:

milkmaid":2vxeucgq said:
If I remember the story behind those photos correctly, those were abused cows he rescued and received a lot of flak for it. Those were the before pictures from when they were at the other person's house.

That's the danger of randomly browsing through photos in the gallery (don't look at mine!)... even makes me wonder at times if I ought to delete my "cow problems" thread. The PETA folks would have a field day if they ever got their hands on that stuff. :shock: :eek:

AHHHHHH.....thank goodness! Well good for him. No, dont delete yours...I think everyone on here can make use of your VERY informative photos. I know they have helped me out! Keep it up!

Milkmaid is right...those pics were of rescued cattle.

Alice

milkmaid":2pb471xf said:

No milkmaid don't delete your photos. Yours are not abuse pictures. Yours are there to help people. Animals get sick,atleast they can maybe see whats wrong with an animal.

Sorry for all the confussion....Im fairly new. If someone will tell me how to delete this post I will ASAP. Thanks

You probably can't delete your post, but you can edit the pictures out and change the words if you choose.

My opinion is to leave it be. We're all here to learn.

No, no, no...leave your post alone! You wanted honest information. Nothing wrong with that. :)

Alice

I have seen abused cows before. Rescued cattle are helped and aided cattle.

Joy of Texas":2ayh78pr said:
milkmaid":2ayh78pr said:

No milkmaid don't delete your photos. Yours are not abuse pictures. Yours are there to help people. Animals get sick,atleast they can maybe see whats wrong with an animal.

It's good to have posts like this. It shows non farmers and animal rights activists that cattle people are concerned and discuss proper treatment of animals.

Latest posts