Animal communicators

Help Support CattleToday:

Little Cow

Reaction score
When I lived out west, I had a few crazy horse friends that paid for some lady to tell them what their horse was thinking. The results seemed to just confirm what the owners already knew , plus a lot of "your horsey loves you very much" stuff that the owners just ate right up. I'd be more willing to believe in animal communicators if I ever heard one say the horse couldn't stand the owner or the owner should lose some stinking weight, lol!

Anyway, I was at a dog park event that had one of these folks there while everyone was just relaxing in the shade with their dogs. I didn't feel like moving, so I just watched. Various people were asking questions and the lady was answering them (again, lots of flattery). One owner near me had a giant Great Dane cross that was very interested in grooming himself. In fact, he was licking a most personal spot while the owner was asking the communicator complicated questions about his state of mind and concerns. It was just too silly to believe. The communicator was answering while the dog was completely oblivious. It was like, "He loves how you pet him but worries when you go away". Lick, lick, slurp, lick. "He wants more walks". Lick, slurp, lick, slurp.

Those are my experiences. I was not impressed.

believe me when I say, I believe you.. 3 things I know for certain a dog is thinking about.. something to eat, something to breed.. and somewhere too sleep..

ALACOWMAN said:
believe me when I say, I believe you.. 3 things I know for certain a dog is thinking about.. something to eat, something to breed.. and somewhere too sleep..
That and what next to pee on.

Look up psychic debunking

So a guy is up on stage, he "meditates" and asks if anyone has a dead relative who's name starts with an S... no.. a T... Yes, that's it, Tom...

Well, Tom is a pretty darned common name!.. and the kinda trickery like that goes on and on..

More money than brains these people.

All I know is that I would not want to know what the cats says. Probably involves a lot of complaining about the food and bad language.

ALACOWMAN said:
That fits the description of a lot of humans also.

Latest posts