Animal By Products

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Beauty Pride & Pig Grease

Animal By-Products

We hear this catch phrase all the time "animal by-products" but who really knows what they are and where they come from? It is a nasty little secret that the cosmetic companies DON'T want you to know. Read the book, Mad Cowboy by Howard F. Lyman. In his book he writes:

"I am a fourth generation dairy farmer and cattle rancher. I grew up on a dairy farm in Montana, and I ran a feedlot operation there for twenty years. I know first-hand how cattle are raised and how meat is produced in this country.

When a cow is slaughtered, about half of it by weight is not eaten by humans; this includes the intestines and their contents, the head the hooves, the horns, as well as bones and blood. Theses are dumped into giant grinders at rendering plants, as well as the entire bodies of cows and other farm animals known to be diseased.

There is simply no such thing in America as an animal too ravaged by disease, too cancerous, or too putrid to be welcomed by the all -embracing arms of the renderer.

Another staple of the renderer's diet, in addition to farm animals, is euthanized pets the six or seven million dogs and cats that are killed in animal shelters every year.

Added to the blend are the euthanized catch of animal control agencies, and road-kill.

(Road kill is not collected daily, so in the summer, the better road kill crews can generally smell it before they can see it…) When this gruesome mix is ground and steam-cooked, the lighter, fatty material floating to the tops gets refined for use in such products as cosmetics, lubricants, soaps, candles and waxes."

…and that my friends, us the cold hard truth about where the "animal by-products" come form that the cosmetic industry tries to pawn off onto the American public."

Did you know most women ingest, an average, 2-4 pounds of lipstick a year! Think about what could be in your lipstick! This is why Arbonne's cosmetics are herbal & botanical based and we don't use animal by-products!

Arbonne International uses no animal products or by-products in any of its formulations and they are never, ever tested on animals.

For more information please contact:
- Independent Consultant for Arbonne International
Phone: -255-6497 Web Site: Naturesonlyway.myarbonne.com

I removed the rep's name and phone number, that sent this trash to my Wife.

Crowderfarms":11b7y674 said:
."

Did you know most women ingest, an average, 2-4 pounds of lipstick a year!
That fact explains some of the middle expressed by some American women. Lipstick middle. :D

Latest posts