angus sire to add muscle?

Help Support CattleToday:

DOC HARRIS":prnab9hb said:
KNERSIE":prnab9hb said:
I can't vouch for the credibility and there is indeed a lot that is very Bonsma-ish. I think that we should remember that Bonsma was a real pioneer in trying to quantify observations and that very little further research has been done after him with regards to functionality and adabtility in cattle and the effects in there of in practice.

Maybe we shouldn't stare ourselves blind in the boundaries set in the "statistics", byt rather try and get the bigger picture.

Breeding has been in the past and will be in future a very imprecise science with a lot of it being down to common sense. I think we should learn from this type of research and use our own common sense in the application in our own breeding programs.
KNERSIE-This is probably the most PRACTICAL and LOGICAL approach to this entire subject that has been presented yet. It is necessary for the Academitians to be accurate, precise and meticulous to the utmost extent in order to preclude unnecessary rhetoric from their peers which would accomplish nothing in the realm of practicallity to benefit the serious Beef Producer. But they have to get down to the "Nitty-Gritty" in order to get down to the "Nitty-Gritty!"

DOC HARRIS
Now thems $10 words if I've ever seen $10 words. Might have to get ONLY-BEEF to break it down for me.

TC Stout, Boyds Beefmaker are two I really like. Whitestone Precision 141 is a good one also.