Angus Logo Bank Checks

Help Support CattleToday:

klasqh

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company that prints checks with Angus logos? Heads, cow/calf - I know you can download this images from the Angus Association - just can't find a check printing company that does custom work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dont know of any company that lists cattle logo as a stock item, but NEBS prints our company checks with our custom logo on them. We have a local printer do our envelopes and letterhead. WARNING: custom printing ain't cheap!!

klasqh":2ipssov5 said:
Does anyone know of a company that prints checks with Angus logos? Heads, cow/calf - I know you can download this images from the Angus Association - just can't find a check printing company that does custom work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

McBee 1-800-662-2331 does have a black bull head that I use on my computer checks

Larry, thanks for the lead. I called McBee and they are sending a catalog. Also will do custom work on the logo for a very reasonable price.
Thanks again for your help.

Lou Ann

Just a thought - we use quick books to run the accounts. We print the our ranch logo on each check, when the check is written from Quick books.

Alex

Goatlady

Thanks for the lead- they have just what we were looking for - will do the custom checks with a photo of one of our calves from this year. Thanks again.

Lou Ann

Latest posts