Angus Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

GRTiger85

Reaction score
Just wanted to get some feedback on some yearling angus bulls I'm selling this spring. These bulls are out of Duff Basic Instinct and New Edition, just turned a year in Feb and weighing 1100-1200. I know the pictures are not the best but you can get an idea of what is there.

128 Bull
128profile1.JPG

130 Bull
132side1.JPG

131 Bull
131walk.JPG

132 Bull
132side.JPG

This is the Dam of the 128 Bull
cow_2.JPG

I like them. I have some cows that ive purchased of their breeding that have done really well for us. I will be having my first calves hit the ground in the coming weeks from the heifers we have kept back over the last couple years and I anticipate they will do very well. They add plenty of depth and muscle to their calves and are really easy fleshing. I know everyone has their own opionions over what type of cattle works better etc, but we like what they can do.

128 has been my favorite all along, feel like he is the most complete bull out of the pen and a lot of cow power behind him. I have some maternal sisters of his that are awesome.

Going off a single candid picture of each animal...128 is my least favorite of the bunch. He appears too coarse and too shallow heeled for my liking. Would have to see them in person to make a truly worthwhile evaluation.

I like 128 the best. He has more potential the other bulls. His mother looks like a phenomenal cow with a great phenotype that she has obviously passed on to her calf.