Angus & Brangus

Help Support CattleToday:

lol! No, I finally figured out to post a picture. I appreciate your feedback above.

etr

In this picture he's about 16 months old. Same daddy as the other bull. Both are out of brinks.

Yea, he's a little more stout than the other one. These are just a couple of our bulls. The first bull 111 is my favorite and the most docile.

Kingfisher":3ah0rstc said:
ALACOWMAN":3ah0rstc said:
I can See your wearing us down on him...few more pics and I'm sold. :cowboy:
I haven't seen much of this post but you think cowgirl8 could get the drift? ;)
Do you mean by the politeness that etr is showing?

etr":19uiu8nh said:
http://s166.photobucket.com/user/neveritt0419/media/20141123_110705_zpspk8upt1h.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

sorry about the link. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the picture directly. here are a couple of pictures of some of our Brangus & Angus.

etr
Where are you located? Welcome. Happy New Year

Main ranch is in Trinidad. Between corsicana & athens. Have a hay pasture in kemp. Happy New Years to you!

Etr

HDRider":3w0gmiyy said:
TexasBred":3w0gmiyy said:
Can't tell to much about the cows from these pics but I'd sell that bull ASAP. Sorry.
You are talking about this bull?
20140524_184200_zpsgxgruvnj.jpg

I'd like to hear his faults.
IN that one pic he looks like junk....you asked and showed that one pic so that's what I see....no depth, no capacity, pencil gutted, looks sickle hocked ......I'd like to see him on dirt with pics from several pics that would should a side view, rear view, feet and legs. He might look better. It definitely would help to see more and better pics.

BTW the "Brinks" line of bulls is an old line and there are hundreds of proven Brinks bulls....which specific bull from the Brinks line is this one out of???

Ricebeltrancher posted a pic a few months ago of a nice looking Brangus bull that was about the same age as this one. Maybe they'll post it again and you will see the difference. It's considerable.

TB
you responded to someone else but that is my picture. I appreciate your insight greatly, there are additional pictures on page 2 that are a little better. Yes, I know Brinks is long in the gene pool. Where are you located in Texas? Im between Corsiscana & Athens off 31. If you are close, I would love for you to come out and see our operation, maybe have some tea or a cold beer. No doubt you could give some advice and make it better. I've been a longtime lurker here and know you have years of experience.

etr

Fwiw, I agree with TB. He looks frail and feminine to me. As good as your cows are, I would go find a better bull for them! Do you AI? Best way to go for us "small breeders". We even went without a bull for a year, and would still be without one if we hadn't lucked out and raised the one we're cleaning up with right now. He's the product of AI out of a pretty average looking cow. Not a bad deal, when you can use a $40,000+ bull for $40-$50.

Latest posts