Angus advertising

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caustic Burno":2xultqrl said:
aplusmnt":2xultqrl said:
Alice":2xultqrl said:
Don't ya' just love it? When somebody gets backed into a corner, they will holler "Brokeback!" Or, "Liberal." Like bullies on the play ground..."Ya, well your mama's ugly."

Alice

Alice I am starting to think you like to argue as much as those of us you condemn for it. You sure get in the middle of a lot of messes of late.

No wonder you have such a Crush on Caustic, he must be your dream man ;-)

I am starting to get scared to say anything negative about a Liberal at fear you will jump down my face and bully me into submission. Trying to put a Muzzle on me along with Bill O'Reilly. :(

Follows post around like a dog Aplus you would think I had a bisquit in my pocket.

Now, that's just plain dumb...and somewhat the pot calling the kettle black.

Alice

You know what is sad. That I can sell my evidently obviously inferior Angus beef for so much more than you can sell your "superior quality" carrcass.

Wow; sour grapes sure smell bad!!!

I'm having a little problem with everybody saying how much better angus is over Pied when Pied sells 7 lbs. for $149.99, and at the local grub store I just priced angus at $3.95 for the same cut. Is angus just wanting to give us a cheaper eating experience or do they just have too much product that their having a hard time getting rid of or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

Roadapple":342iidbz said:
I'm having a little problem with everybody saying how much better angus is over Pied when Pied sells 7 lbs. for $149.99, and at the local grub store I just priced angus at $3.95 for the same cut. Is angus just wanting to give us a cheaper eating experience or do they just have too much product that their having a hard time getting rid of or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

Your telling us that in the same store you saw a $145 + difference on the same cut of meat. For that matter what kind of store sells 7lbs of any beef for $149.99. Im glad I dont live were you do. If Pieds sell for $149. for seven lbs, thank God for the rest of us producers. I sort of like being able to afford a Hamburger for lunch every now and then.

you two fellers are gonna make guru's on just a couple of threads. and aint nobody gonna be the better for it. he!! don't be afraid to venture out. and experiance new areas of the beef industry :p

Frankie posted a web site which I went to and under Pied it said 7 lbs. for $149.99. I did'nt say at the local store. And I'm also glad some people produce an inferior product, sometimes, that I can also afford. Should have mentioned in previous post at local store it was per lb.

Roadapple":14u3k5no said:
Frankie posted a web site which I went to and under Pied it said 7 lbs. for $149.99. I did'nt say at the local store. And I'm also glad some people produce an inferior product, sometimes, that I can also afford.

Yeah, I knew you didnt say at the local store for the Pied, but its not fair to compare prices from different venders. It really doesnt matter though. I can show you a million dollar hamburger, doent mean its actually worth it, just more expensive.

I just think its commical that people get wrapped up in all this CAB nonsence. CAB is very open about their requirments. Its not a sham or a lie. Taste is preference anyway. It would be like saying a pepperoni pizza is better than a sausage pizza. It just depends on what you like. Personally I love Jalapeno pizza, doesnt even need anything else.

Maybe all the naysayers and people claiming its a lie or sham should do more to promote their own brred than tear down what others are doing in their particular breed organization. Yes, Im a member of the AAA association. Why? becasue they help me sell my particular product. If the other breed organizations did half the job CAB did then maybe we wouldnt be having these types of disscussions.

Most beef consumers cant tell you the difference from one steak to the next anyway. Personally I dont care what breed my steak is.

PS: Angus taste better because it has a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts