angle bracing t posts?

Help Support CattleToday:

Soak a piece of wood in water and lay it on the ground though.
The bugs love it when it's wet and soft.....................and the fungus needs moisture to grow.[/quote]

That was my point Mike. If you're going to have fence post in water; they'd better stay submerged if they're not going to rot.

Cowdirt":ehtkzp9h said:
The bugs love it when it's wet and soft.....................and the fungus needs moisture to grow.

That was my point Mike. If you're going to have fence post in water; they'd better stay submerged if they're not going to rot.[/quote]

But you can't have the entire full length of a fencepost submerged under water.

What are you trying to keep in............... fish?

Part of it will be sticking out of the water and it will rot just above the water line....

MikeC":bnpw9h8v said:
Cowdirt":bnpw9h8v said:
The bugs love it when it's wet and soft.....................and the fungus needs moisture to grow.

That was my point Mike. If you're going to have fence post in water; they'd better stay submerged if they're not going to rot.

But you can't have the entire full length of a fencepost submerged under water.

What are you trying to keep in............... fish?

Part of it will be sticking out of the water and it will rot just above the water line....[/quote]

Mike, I agree totally. No, I don't have a fish ranch. My post was in response to a way earlier one in which the poster was desperately trying to hang on to his position. Think I'll drop it.

Latest posts