And you thought you had a bad Monday...

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
I assume this is worse than a semi hitting a low over pass.

ouch.jpg
:shock:

I assume ther is a photo somewhere.
But I can not see it.

Strange that I could see the photo of the queen thread started by tommy but can not see the photo in this thread or several others started by tommy.

I would assume that he put the photos up the same way.

i just don't understand.

pdfangus":ailiasdm said:
But I can not see it.

Strange that I could see the photo of the queen thread started by tommy but can not see the photo in this thread or several others started by tommy.

i just don't understand.

it is of a ship going under a low bridge and broken in half on top of the ship.

chrisy":32lq7s8i said:
pdfangus":32lq7s8i said:
But I can not see it.

i just don't understand.

thanks, but the nature of the photo bothers me less than the inconsistency of my ability to view photos in general.
Lots of folks post photos and I see a message with text only and I do not know why. Since other folks comment on the phots I know that they see them. i would think that there might be something in the settings fo my computer but then I can see some of the photos.

I do not have trouble seeing phots any where else i go on the net so i believe the inconsistency is in this forum.

pdfangus":1cxqn25i said:
chrisy":1cxqn25i said:
pdfangus":1cxqn25i said:
But I can not see it.

i just don't understand.

thanks, but the nature of the photo bothers me less than the inconsistency of my ability to view photos in general.
Lots of folks post photos and I see a message with text only and I do not know why. Since other folks comment on the phots I know that they see them. i would think that there might be something in the settings fo my computer but then I can see some of the photos.

I do not have trouble seeing phots any where else i go on the net so i believe the inconsistency is in this forum.
sorry I'm not that technical to help on that one. :(