And these People vote!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Dear Abby,
A couple of women moved in across the hall from me.One is a middle aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid 20's.These two women go everywhere together and iv'e never seen a man go into or leave their apartment.Do you think they could be lebanese?

Dear Abby,
What can I do about sex,nudity,Fowl Language,and violence on my VCR?

Dear Abby,
What can I do about a man I can't trust,he cheats so much I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his?

Dear Abby,I'm a twenty three year old liberated women who has been on the pill for over two years.
It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost,but I haven,t known him long enough to discuss money with him.

Dear Abby,
I've suspected my husband has been fooling around,and when confronted with the evidence,he denied everything and said it would never happen again.

Dear Abby,
My son writes and said he was taking judo.Why would a boy raised in a good christian start using drugs?

Dear Abby,
My 40 year old son has been paying a psycharitrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years.
He must be crazy.

Dear Abby,
My mother is mean and short tempered,do you think she's going through a metal pause?

Cal

I know two of those lebanese women. They are kinda strange. I got one of them to dance with me and I could have sworn the other one looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out. Must be some sort of religious thing or something.

I got me some reliable information from my cousins cousins sister in law that a couple of Lebanese gals were fixin to get married. :???: :tiphat:

Jogeephus":el1fgp8k said:
I know two of those lebanese women. They are kinda strange. I got one of them to dance with me and I could have sworn the other one looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out. Must be some sort of religious thing or something.

Jo, it is not a religious thing. I think it is sisters-in-love .

We need to take a test to have the right to breed. There needs to be a better test to be able to vote.

mobgrazer":3b53ii03 said:
We need to take a test to have the right to breed. There needs to be a better test to be able to vote.

I just think that we need to cull better :clap: :clap: :clap:

I will also vote for a "Three strikes law" needs to read you get 5 years in jail followed by a chunk of lead. The 5 years lest you have the time to get out if you're innocent and lets you think about your death has a date on it. It would cut taxes by a lot and I bet lower the crime rate.

If we went old school to the firing line and put it on pay preview we could make more. sell of a few shots on the firing line and pay to show it on a Sunday before football and after church.

greatgerts":2ef116my said:
mobgrazer":2ef116my said:

I just think that we need to cull better :clap: :clap: :clap:

For culling just toss out a few pounds of killer drugs into the supply. The government has plenty of drug dealers out there and they could get it distributed. We could call this the new "self cull" act.

Latest posts