And old one but a good one

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
My favorite cow calved Christmas Day. We have flushed her several times the past couple of times with no success. I am afraid her days as a donor are finished. She has sure left me with some excellent females. She is a female maker at least she has been for us. she had a heifer calf out of our herd bull a Regard son out of our Abigale 913 donor. I snapped a couple photos on my phone of her and the calf today. Her age is showing she is turning grey like me, I think the heifer is gonna be a dandy.8EF0FBE7-DF18-4C7A-BC9F-5C67A8BA0D24.jpegB23A6EB1-2843-42EA-8FB4-1D79C7131BF3.jpeg

My favorite cow calved Christmas Day. We have flushed her several times the past couple of times with no success. I am afraid her days as a donor are finished. She has sure left me with some excellent females. She is a female maker at least she has been for us. she had a heifer calf out of our herd bull a Regard son out of our Abigale 913 donor. I snapped a couple photos on my phone of her and the calf today. Her age is showing she is turning grey like me, I think the heifer is gonna be a dandy.View attachment 11942View attachment 11941
Is she one you'll just take straight to the processor to avoid the sale barn stress or will she be a babysitter if she doesn't breed back?

My favorite cow calved Christmas Day. We have flushed her several times the past couple of times with no success. I am afraid her days as a donor are finished. She has sure left me with some excellent females. She is a female maker at least she has been for us. she had a heifer calf out of our herd bull a Regard son out of our Abigale 913 donor. I snapped a couple photos on my phone of her and the calf today. Her age is showing she is turning grey like me, I think the heifer is gonna be a dandy.View attachment 11942View attachment 11941
goodness, she is a really nice cow!

And a pretty little heifer too!

Do yall flush yourself?
No a certified embryologist does the work we set them up do the breeding but they do the retrieval. 9057 was flushed twice last year she just isn't producing eggs we can transfer. But put her with the bull she breeds first service, cost is just to high to keep getting 0 eggs so her donor days are over.

Latest posts