And another cattle newby joins the group.

Help Support CattleToday:

SAF

Reaction score
Hello folks, I have a very small herd of miniature cattle. Not exactly what I was thinking when I heard about miniatures, as they look quite large to me, but nevertheless, I now own 5. I am happy to have found a forum where situations can be discussed by other cattle owners.

Hello folks, I have a very small herd of miniature cattle. Not exactly what I was thinking when I heard about miniatures, as they look quite large to me, but nevertheless, I now own 5. I am happy to have found a forum where situations can be discussed by other cattle owners.
Welcome. Please go back into your profile and add your location.,

I have one sorta of miniature.... she isn't supposed to be. She is over a year old and just don't grown. That our miniature horse beside her. 🤦🏽‍♀️ The cow "Chevy" was an orphan. May have been a twin.

Attachments

• 20210618_200916.jpg
    20210618_200916.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
I have one sorta of miniature.... she isn't supposed to be. She is over a year old and just don't grown. That our miniature horse beside her. 🤦🏽‍♀️ The cow "Chevy" was an orphan. May have been a twin.
Wait, you sure that's not a goat?

Welcome! I am a new/old person here and recently came back to Cattle Today after a long gap. I had Dexters and, as you might imagine, I took a lot of ribbing here for that. Twenty years later, I now have just two cows. I got started with them because of their "rare breed" status and the need for preservation efforts. Despite their small stature and horns, they gained in popularity and are listed as "recovering" with the Livestock Conservancy. More to say, but I'll leave it at that for now. Anyway, cows are cows, be they large or small. Enjoy whatever cows you have and take good care of them. And, again, welcome!

SAF> Cattle of any stature and number qualifies you to wear the hat and drive the pickup. It also means anyone younger than you
and physically able gets to open the gate so you can drive through! (I needed to take care of the important items first,,,)
Now as to profile and location.. I would advise against revealing any more personal information than is absolutely necessary.
Research this Network and you will discover it has the capability of reaching over 20 million people, some of which may not
have your best interest at heart. It is probable that a number of those who have access to information on these pages could
be foreign nationals. CT is part of a much larger network and while a good framework to talk 'cattle" there is no insurance
that any information you give will remain in the confines of the forum. God Bless your works of good will. LVR

Welcome! I am a new/old person here and recently came back to Cattle Today after a long gap. I had Dexters and, as you might imagine, I took a lot of ribbing here for that. Twenty years later, I now have just two cows. I got started with them because of their "rare breed" status and the need for preservation efforts. Despite their small stature and horns, they gained in popularity and are listed as "recovering" with the Livestock Conservancy. More to say, but I'll leave it at that for now. Anyway, cows are cows, be they large or small. Enjoy whatever cows you have and take good care of them. And, again, welcome!
Welcome back Gale!

Latest posts