An Apology to the Arab Nations

Help Support CattleToday:

ffscj

Reaction score
Rec'd this in the mail today and don't remember seeing in here before:

>Yes I know the saying goes, "Much Ado About Nothing" and unlike that Shakespearean play the Iraqi prisoner abuse is no comedy but it does involve politics of a sort. It IS something. For good and ill it will remain an issue. on the one hand right thinking Americans will abhor the stupidity of the actions while on the other hand political glee will take control and fashion this minor event into some modern day My Lai massacre.
>
>I heard some Arabs are asking for an apology. I humbly offer mine here.
>
>I am sorry that the last seven times the Americans took up arms and sacrificed the blood of our youth it was in the defense of Muslims (Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1 ? Kuwait, etc.)
>
>I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after 9/11.
>
>I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Arabs.
>
>I am sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage
>dictatorships.
>
>I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth.
>
>I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their
>religious schools.
>
>I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and highjacked the Palestinian "cause."
>
>I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians.
>
>I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial
>supporters of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame the USA.
>
>I am sorry that our own left wing elite and our media can't understand any of this.
>
>I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk suffered.
>
>I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers upon their death.
>
>I am sorry that those same bombers are seeking 72 virgins ? I can't seem to find one here on Earth.
>
>I am sorry that the homicide bombers think babies are a legitimate
>target.
>
>I am sorry that our troops died to free more Arabs.
>
>I am sorry they stopped the gang rape rooms and the filling of mass graves with dissidents.
>
>I am sorry they show so much restraint when their brothers in arms are killed.
>
>I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any other group.
>
>I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control
>of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.
>
>I am sorry we don't drop a few dozen Daisy Cutters on Fallujah.
>
>I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy
>Site."
>
>I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church - one of OUR Holy Sites.
>
>I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings, etc.
>
>I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized village in Africa.
>
>I am sorry the French are ? French.
>
>America will get past this latest absurdity. We will punish those
>responsible because that's what we do. We hang out our dirty laundry for all the world to see. We move on. That's why we are hated so much. We don't hide this stuff like all those Arab countries that are now demanding an apology.
>
>Deep down inside when most Americans saw this reported in the news we were like... so what? We lost hundreds and made fun at a few prisoners. Sure it was wrong, sure it dramatically hurts our cause, but until captured we were trying to kill these same prisoners. Now we're supposed to wring our hands because a few were humiliated? Come on. Our compassion is tempered with the vivid memories of our own people killed, mutilated and burnt amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating Fallujans.
>
>If you want an apology from this American your gonna have a long wait. You have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins.

I will never forget or forgive I say to H@ll with all you ragheads. You can't treat a mad dog you kill it. They are no different than the Jap's or Germans as long as they want to follow a mad man NUKE EM.

Campground Cattle":1gmgnshu said:
I will never forget or forgive I say to H@ll with all you ragheads. You can't treat a mad dog you kill it. They are no different than the Jap's or Germans as long as they want to follow a mad man NUKE EM.

Where I come from you kill the mad dog, not every dog. It's a good thing the Big Boss upstairs doesn't feel the same as you.

D.R. Cattle":2jx4u66e said:
Campground Cattle":2jx4u66e said:

Where I come from you kill the mad dog, not every dog. It's a good thing the Big Boss upstairs doesn't feel the same as you.

I say kill them all let God sort them out. Until we are ready to be as brutal as they are they will never stop. With your line of thinking we would have lost WW2. Or simply just kill HItler and Tojo. And you really dont have any Idea what the BOSS is thinking.

He'll sort 'em out, and he'll sort us that put them there too. You're right I don't know what he's thinking, but I know what he wrote. Americans don't just wipe out groups of people indiscriminantly. Your anger toward them is justified, but your solution to the problem is radical, just like the Hitler and Tojo you spoke of. This is what seperates us from them. The people we are fighting are not a legitimate form of government which would surrender if we nuked them to their knees. They're just a bunch of towel heads running around elusively on their own accord. We have to root them out and put hot lead between their eyes individually.

We did the Japs with that little bomb. Also legtimate governments of that region have been supporting them for years. As far as the religous statement I Apologize as I have no Idea how deeply your beliefs are. Nor do you mine. War is not pretty and we are at war you win by killing them.
The fatest way to root out the ones you describe as needing hot lead, is to make it to hot for the others to give them refuge.

We nuked the Japs because casualties on both sides were expected to be lower that way than they would had there been an allied invasion. Makes sense. I'm afraid the "commander in chief" won't be considering your option at this point in time, but I will respect your opinion anyway.

P.S. Wars aren't always won by killing people. Sometimes you just outsmart them. (Americans are well known for this) Ask Ronald Reagan or my wife. :D

While your "talking to Ronnie" , go ahead and ask Jimmy Hoffa Where his body is.I'm kind of curious??
I think that we (U.S.A)need to support our troops & President.
I think that our Intelligence needs to find out who the terrorist are , put a bounty on them ( just like coyotes), and kill them.
I think that Sadam should be killed , killed before some one grabs a American Hostage and cuts his head off, Because they want Sadam released. :mad:
I think that any Americans that are not working for U.S.A. ( as in the army) killing Terrorist need to leave. We don't need any more hostages.
I think Osam Bin Laden should be found and killed.
:mad:
And that's about all I'm gonna say about that!!

And the next time I see one of our soldiers , I will stop and take the time to thank him / her!!

Allright, a smartass joins the coversation with a stupid remark (Reagan). Or did you truly not get the jest of that statement? But I agree with all your other points. It's the "nuke all the bastards" theory that is in question here.

May the cruel, haunting, devastating images of 9-11 never fade from our collective consciousness. May we never get used to it. Everyday we should remember the hideousness of that day and embrace our Nation as if it were a child to our bosom. You comfort that child and protect it with your life.

Latest posts