An A/C Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
It's 75F and 80% humidity here and the wife has already mentioned turning on the air conditioning. Gotta admit I'm not far from doing it myself if that cool front don't get here soon.

Ours has been on most of the week. Wind is doing about 20 so the concrete patios are finally about to stop sweating. Sun seems to want to shine.

We broke down about 8 last night and turned it on. Sure made for a restful nights sleep. It's now 65 and 99% (foggy) and I want to know where that front is they talked about.

A cool front just blew thru this morning, wind hard out of the North, but the temps haven't dropped much at all, so we may get by with just the windows open instead of the a/c on.

The cows have left the hay and snubbing their noses on the Bahaia that has greened up , we are about 7 days into this warm spell 70+ deg days, I sure do like it a bunch and dread the next cold front

Nesikep":2cro8ssf said:
shaddup! all y'all!

X2! Suppose to get 6" of snow this weekend followed by 8 days of clear skies and sub freezing temps, high 20's during the day low teens at night.

Alan":1d2s2tok said:
Nesikep":1d2s2tok said:
shaddup! all y'all!

X2! Suppose to get 6" of snow this weekend followed by 8 days of clear skies and sub freezing temps, high 20's during the day low teens at night.

Yep, the highest predicted temperature in the next 10 days is 37 degrees. Want A/C just open a door or window.

Latest posts