Amy Shumer buys the family farm

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":3i576rqw said:
That xxxx was one of the ones that was supposed to move out of the country on Nov 9th .

I used to think she was funny. Now I wish she would just shut up....and move as promised!

Never heard of her. Googled her, and I've never seen her before on anything. I gotta get out more.

I thought that was great that she bought the farm back that her father lost because his health failed him. Just goes to show she loves her daddy and no matter how well you think you are doing the world can come crashing down on you if your health fails. Just keep being nasty karma has a way of visiting you.

don't have any idea what it means to her daddy....
it might mean a lot.......
but on the other hand to have it and not be able to enjoy it might be more of a burden than a blessing....
sort of depends on how she uses it to benefit her daddys life.

pdfangus":2jp0rvvm said:
don't have any idea what it means to her daddy....
it might mean a lot.......
but on the other hand to have it and not be able to enjoy it might be more of a burden than a blessing....
sort of depends on how she uses it to benefit her daddys life.

That was my thought exactly.

Maybe she bought it so she could move it to Canada since she said she was going there if trump got elected

TexasBred":3dlh6lnd said:
Bigfoot":3dlh6lnd said:
Never heard of her. Googled her, and I've never seen her before on anything. I gotta get out more.

Don't feel bad buddy....I never heard of her either.
I don;t know what she's famous(?) for other than saying she was going to move to Canada before the election. Seems to have shut here trap about that lately

hurleyjd":6gc0gthj said:
I thought that was great that she bought the farm back that her father lost because his health failed him. Just goes to show she loves her daddy and no matter how well you think you are doing the world can come crashing down on you if your health fails. Just keep being nasty karma has a way of visiting you.

:clap: :clap:

dun":3blwl6zz said:
TexasBred":3blwl6zz said:
Bigfoot":3blwl6zz said:

I don;t know what she's famous(?) for other than saying she was going to move to Canada before the election. Seems to have shut here trap about that lately
It's pretty raunchy humor. I cant sit through 5 minutes of it. Your not missing anything. Lowclass female sexual jokes. Does not make me laugh, I roll my eyes and change the channel.

BK9954":i0pg57kk said:
dun":i0pg57kk said:
TexasBred":i0pg57kk said:
It's pretty raunchy humor. I cant sit through 5 minutes of it. Your not missing anything. Lowclass female sexual jokes. Does not make me laugh, I roll my eyes and change the channel.

x2 Buddy

hurleyjd":22cd0pjr said:
Typical liberal. While waiting on a bailout he got a foreclosure notice and ignored it.

Amy Schumer shouldn't have ever gotten involved in politics. She's a pretty good entertainer. Politics make bad bedfellows.