Ammo

Help Support CattleToday:

I would like to have one of those. I bet ammo would not be cheap and hard to find. lol
nj6TXlw.jpg
Noise and light discipline kinda goes out the window......

"Under Biden's plan, all semi automatic firearms and 11+ round magazines will be registered under the NFA," the post says. "Each item requires a $200 tax to register. The total above is how much you will be charged to keep firearms and accessories you already own."

If you read a little further in that article, it shows that what you posted is not exactly true. There may be a tax stamp, but the details have not been completed yet.

If you read a little further in that article, it shows that what you posted is not exactly true. There may be a tax stamp, but the details have not been completed yet.
So could be better or could be worse. I am trying to come to the fact of our new politicians as none of them are much on all sides. Change scares me and many years working in corrections I have a very low trust of people.

Last edited:
So could be better or could be worse. I am trying to come to the fact of our new politicians as none of them are much on all sides. Change scares me and many years working in corrections I have a very low trust of people.
On that we agree .
Dad always said you can't trust a man who steals for a living.

Went to a couple gun shops yesterday. I almost felt sorry for the workers as they had very little inventory left to sell. A few old beat up shotguns and a handful of beat up rifles was about it. A couple months ago the shelves were stacked. Democrats sure can sell guns. The ammo shelves were bare also. I seen three AR type guns that were over prices as a couple months ago that inventory was way over stock collecting dust.

There are guns to sell. Lots of them (no AR's). But absolutely nothing to shoot through them. The exception being shotgun shells, all either steel shot duck loads or fine bird shot (6's , 7.5, or #8).

Green Top the big store here had some .223 yesterday. $.61 a round for Winchester green tip in a 200 round box, limit one per customer. Wasn't really flying off the shelf surprisingly. Gun racks were empty by their standards as were the ammo shelves save a few select offerings. Reloading supplies are few and far between mostly just bullets in odd weights or calibers. Even the optics were pretty slim pickings. Still several in line to buy the guns they had.

Trying to decide wether I should be kicking myself for not buying my one box.

Smoking I go to green top all the time... I bought some of those 223

Latest posts