10 goats -- Check
10,000 Cash in plastic bag buried -- Check
10 sacks of vegetable seed -- Check
10,000 gallons of deisal -- Check
3 pistols -- Check
3 Rifles --- Check
1,000,000,000 rounds of Ammo -- Check

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

HS, that would be roughly a half a million dollars, give or take, depending on what type of ammo. :)

RD-Sam":1rhpa1vj said:
Might as well bury it, after this administration is done printing money it will be worthless.

You got that right. It's going to be worth more for kindling than for goods and services.

By the way, did you know that dryer lint makes an excellent firestarter? :idea:

grannysoo":1cvkockh said:
RD-Sam":1cvkockh said:
Might as well bury it, after this administration is done printing money it will be worthless.

You got that right. It's going to be worth more for kindling than for goods and services.

Better by far than belly button lint.

grannysoo":zen3u18a said:
RD-Sam":zen3u18a said:

My opinion--This thing has been poised to collapse for years. They just keep putting on adhesive tape (not even duck tape) to try to hold it together. I think we almost lost the banking system at least twice in the last 25 years or so. But now they have really messsed up. The divine emperor has no concept of the real world.

I was reading Richard Russell's 'Dow Theory Letter' last night and he says they will have to inflate to deal with this debt.The debt is huge and if the emperor gets what he wants it will go from $11 trillion now to $20 trillion in 10 years. "...when you build up debt in the trillions of dollars, our government has gone stark raving mad". Russell is another one that when he speaks, I listen.
I think the worst case is war. Next worst is an inflationary depression.

Consensus it that if you have any money to work with, gold and silver is where it should be.
But what nags at me is wondering what the government might do to throw a monkey wrench into that.

In past discussions there have been those that agreed that hard times were coming, but not in their life time. I wonder if they died or if they are about to check out. :???:

This morning on WBKO.com website for news was a story of a census taker found hanged in remote Daniel Boone National forest. On his chest was scribed "FED"

kickinbull":35qxgbdc said:
This morning on WBKO.com website for news was a story of a census taker found hanged in remote Daniel Boone National forest. On his chest was scribed "FED"
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Somebody had some strong feelings.

danl":1xe6ievr said:
I reload and have had primers on back order from Cabelas since May 10th. I have a few thousand of every thing else, but hardly any primers and they are sort of necessary.
Managed to pick up a couple of boxes of 9mm at Wal mart last week first time they have had any in months.
I carry a Beretta Bobcat a lot and it only likes CCI minimags , can't find them either. Cuts down on the target practice.

I'm not to the point of building a bunker in the back yard, but CB is right. Something is going to happen I think.
I want Missouri to secede along with Texas..............

Haven't had a problem finding primers yet. Have had bullets backordered a time or two.
I have stockpiled up on the 44's ,38's and 22 mags everything I have rifle and pistols for.
I have plenty of redneck assualt ammo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts