Ammo Shortage

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reload and have had primers on back order from Cabelas since May 10th. I have a few thousand of every thing else, but hardly any primers and they are sort of necessary.
Managed to pick up a couple of boxes of 9mm at Wal mart last week first time they have had any in months.
I carry a Beretta Bobcat a lot and it only likes CCI minimags , can't find them either. Cuts down on the target practice.

I'm not to the point of building a bunker in the back yard, but CB is right. Something is going to happen I think.
I want Missouri to secede along with Texas..............

I have not found any ammo shortages around here. Walmart has the 40 cal winchester white box 180 fmj I shoot for target practice. http://www.ammunitiontogo.com had my remington Golden saber 165 grain bjhp for 19.99 for a box of 25. I bought two as cabelas and bass pro want 29.99 a box. It cost a butt load to protect yourself. The winchester white box are only 17.99 a box at walmarts.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":17f4vt9m said:
I have not found any ammo shortages around here. Walmart has the 40 cal winchester white box 180 fmj I shoot for target practice. http://www.ammunitiontogo.com had my remington Golden saber 165 grain bjhp for 19.99 for a box of 25. I bought two as cabelas and bass pro want 29.99 a box. It cost a butt load to protect yourself. The winchester white box are only 17.99 a box at walmarts.

Where is "around here"?
You forgot to put your location with your name.

Ryder":3ar5qs80 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":3ar5qs80 said:

Where is "around here"?
You forgot to put your location with your name.

East Tennessee. Locally the Walmart has the winchester white box all day long. Other walmarts within a 50 mile radius only carry federal which I hate cuz of the muzzle flash.

grannysoo":1u7yusod said:
The ammo shortage speaks volumes about the innermost thoughts of the American people.

You got that right. People vote in more ways than one if you know how to see the signs.

Edit: People vote almost every day with their money.

HerefordSire":15jz5t7x said:
People vote almost every day with their money.
That happens most every time you decide where to spend or not spend money, but in some cases, you don't have a choice as to where you spend it. Therefore, the spending of money for political purposes is best left to congress.....

HerefordSire":zxfjh8az said:
People vote in more ways than one if you know how to see the signs.

It's called "practical politics". There are some very interesting studies on it. Follow the white rabbit.

10 Cartons of Marlboro 100s Box -- Check
10 Bic Lighters -- Check
10 head of cattle -- Check
10 chickens -- Check
10 goats -- Check
10,000 Cash in plastic bag buried -- Check
10 sacks of vegetable seed -- Check
10,000 gallons of deisal -- Check
3 pistols -- Check
3 Rifles --- Check
1,000,000,000 rounds of Ammo -- Check

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

HerefordSire":1z5zdua8 said:
10 Bic Lighters -- Check
10 chickens -- Check
10 goats -- Check
3 pistols -- Check
3 Rifles --- Check

Add to that whiskey and women.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":15w0r2s9 said:
HerefordSire":15w0r2s9 said:
10 Bic Lighters -- Check
10 chickens -- Check
10 goats -- Check
3 pistols -- Check
3 Rifles --- Check

The whiskey and women will come after the shtf in exchange for your protection and well thought out plans. The people that don't plan, tell them to bring a shovel.

HerefordSire":1np9p7wg said:
10 Bic Lighters -- Check
10 chickens -- Check
10 goats -- Check
3 pistols -- Check
3 Rifles --- Check

Put cash in mason jar and screw lid on tight. Then put in freezer ziplock bag and bury.

HerefordSire":zmrq1w6z said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":zmrq1w6z said:
HerefordSire":zmrq1w6z said:
10 Bic Lighters -- Check
10 chickens -- Check
10 goats -- Check
3 pistols -- Check
3 Rifles --- Check

The whiskey and women will come after the shtf in exchange for your protection and well thought out plans. The people that don't plan, tell them to bring a shovel.

Ill be there with 122000000002000230030403043043003403 rounds of 165 grain jhp remington golden sabre in 40 s&W

HerefordSire":2uscl5he said:

I don't know if it's comforting or scary that I'm not the only one that thinks the shtf is out there, and not too far away.....

Hard to gauge the time. If we knew that, we could short the market, ride the market down, and then have enough money to buy all the supplies even if they were at premium prices. The risk would be everyone sold out.

grannysoo":11xtxyh8 said:
HerefordSire":11xtxyh8 said:

I don't know if it's comforting or scary that I'm not the only one that thinks the shtf is out there, and not too far away.....
I'll have to admit that I fiind it a bit comforting to know that I am not the only one. Otherwise I might begin to doubt my sanity.
Now I can doubt both mine and yours :nod: and I don't feel so all alone.

grannysoo":1gnu0oi7 said:
HerefordSire":1gnu0oi7 said:

Don't feel like the lone ranger...

Status
Not open for further replies.