Americas Most Wanted

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild":1zwhrj9r said:
peg4x4":1zwhrj9r said:
d.. You gotta have a license to drive a car-mabe need one to have a kid:(

Seems like I have heard that before. ......Maybe even said it on here myself.

I like it either way.

Nice in theory... but how do you enforce it? somehow I'm thinking I don't like the sound of that one.

milkmaid":2n8ym8r1 said:
Wewild":2n8ym8r1 said:
peg4x4":2n8ym8r1 said:
d.. You gotta have a license to drive a car-mabe need one to have a kid:(

Seems like I have heard that before. ......Maybe even said it on here myself.

I like it either way.

Nice in theory... but how do you enforce it? somehow I'm thinking I don't like the sound of that one.

I wasn't digging into the management side of it as that failure is why we are where we are today on managing the criminal element. Only suggesting a solution.

I'm sure that it would be a nicer world if most kids were born to folks that had the same mind set that you have displayed on this board. .... or from more people of a similar like mind.

The destruction of the values of honesty, integrity, and hard work will eventually destroy the USA as it has empires in the past. I'm sure I should have added morals in here somewhere.

As I said in the past, it will never happen but it would make life better for those that think this crime is atrousious.

Do you recall how the chinese over came the invasion of the mongol's?

Yeah,their high chief died and they had to go home to elect a new one-

peg4x4":1kb4o1wl said:
:( Well,they found who did it-Her mother and step-father,whom the woman had met online.. Told kin that the child had been taken by a social worker..

DON'T ANYBODY DARE TELL ME "GOD WANTED HER HOME"
I DON'T WORSHIP THAT KIND OF GOD..
:mad:
I want those pieces of scum to have their legs broken and be dumped in the desert.........No,can't say what I "really" want to happen to them..... :devil2:

This makes it all the more hard to take when its someone this lil girl trusted a family member. There was a case of horrific nature in MO last month of a 9 year old murdered and worse by her stepfather and her Mothers male friend, was just too descipicable. Used her and threw her away like a piece of garbage, made me sick just hearing it on the news.

I do not think there is a punishment that can equal what they did to this child, maybe they really need to consider bringing back public executions, because scumbags like these don't have no rights.

As for the killers of this lil girl, no way do I believe they will be sitting with God in heaven or even deserve to be, the fiery place is even too good for them.

GMN

To be perfectly truthful-when they did have public hangings
the pickpockets would have a field day-even when a fellow thief was the honoree..However,you can be sure the one hanged never did it again.
Do you know there are women who Marrymurders in jail?!
Anyway,I want that scum dead-I want kids to have a safe,loveing home,like I had-I want women and old people to be safe in their homes-and honest,true men also to be safe and loved. Guess that's my Christmas wish..

peg4x4":1q79o1z7 said:
To be perfectly truthful-when they did have public hangings
the pickpockets would have a field day-even when a fellow thief was the honoree..However,you can be sure the one hanged never did it again.
Do you know there are women who Marrymurders in jail?!
Anyway,I want that scum dead-I want kids to have a safe,loveing home,like I had-I want women and old people to be safe in their homes-and honest,true men also to be safe and loved. Guess that's my Christmas wish..

Yes i have read that, like the Mendezes brothers, a woman married one of them, they interviewed her on TV, hard to believe she could marry someone who so brutally murdered his parents. I guess the saying of love is blind is true in her case.

I think Child killers are the worst, but I do believe they get what they deserve to some extent in the jail population, because one of my family members worked in a jail in CA and he said Child killers/molesters, and wife beaters were the number 1 targets in the jail population.

GMN

Well--- 6 of the hubbys stepmothers came forward with the news that he had been abused as a child,so he shouldn't be punished------------- AAAARRRRRRGGG!!!!
All 6 of those %^&*($ should be in jail for not stoping his abuse
If it did happen..

peg4x4":cpv2tkdx said:
Well--- 6 of the hubbys stepmothers came forward with the news that he had been abused as a child,so he shouldn't be punished------------- AAAARRRRRRGGG!!!!
If it did happen..

Peg, I'm sure the guy was abused badly...and you are right, the stepmothers should be charged for not reporting it. 'Course, it's a little after the fact...and the horror, now.

As awful as the abuse was that was met on this man, it still does not excuse him. It's a sad fact of life that abuse can turn children into monsters who grow up and prey on innocents. As far as I'm concerned, the man should pay the heaviest penalty, and if his abuser is still alive, he should pay right along with him.

Alice

Alice":1txuod8n said:
peg4x4":1txuod8n said:
If it did happen..

Peg, I'm sure the guy was abused badly...and you are right, the stepmothers should be charged for not reporting it. 'Course, it's a little after the fact...and the horror, now.

As awful as the abuse was that was met on this man, it still does not excuse him. It's a sad fact of life that abuse can turn children into monsters who grow up and prey on innocents. As far as I'm concerned, the man should pay the heaviest penalty, and if his abuser is still alive, he should pay right along with him.

Alice

I get sick of this lame excuse being used for people who were abused (supposedly) themselves growing up and doing the same thing. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior plain and simple. When you grow up, I think they should know the difference between right and wrong. For every person who was abused there are the ones who grow up and lead normal lives, they learn from what happened to them, and grow up not wanting to become them. Thats a cop out excuse and should not even be brought into the topic of committing a murder.

GMN

GMN":1v5gd8ex said:
Alice":1v5gd8ex said:
peg4x4":1v5gd8ex said:
If it did happen..

Alice

I get sick of this lame excuse being used for people who were abused (supposedly) themselves growing up and doing the same thing. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior plain and simple. When you grow up, I think they should know the difference between right and wrong. For every person who was abused there are the ones who grow up and lead normal lives, they learn from what happened to them, and grow up not wanting to become them. Thats a cop out excuse and should not even be brought into the topic of committing a murder.

GMN

What really gets me is there were 6 women that married into that mess-and did nothing about it!
I agree-that is no excuse-there IS no excuse.

GMN":1q2kewvg said:
Alice":1q2kewvg said:
peg4x4":1q2kewvg said:
If it did happen..

Alice

GMN

As I said, this does not excuse the crime and the man deserves the worst punishment. It is a fact, however, that people who were abused as children are more likely to abuse other children, physically and sexually. I wish there were a way to completely break that cycle, but it's gone on since the beginning of time, and will always be one of society's biggest problems.

There was a terrible case of abuse recently in my daughter's school district. A boy of about 13, who had been withdrawn from school to be homeschooled, had been put outside to fend for himself, yet when he tried to leave, he was beaten. He wound up making himself a little place to sleep under his "family's" house and foraged for food out of the trash can.

One of his former classmates found him like this, one day, and went home to get the kid something to eat. The kid wouldn't eat it because he was afraid he'd be beaten for it and his friend would suffer for it. Fortunately, the kid who found him told his mother.

This abused boy's father's response..."Hey, that's what happened to me when I didn't toe the line...didn't hurt me one d*mn bit! Made a man outta me!"

Abuse begets abuse...and there ain't no way to pretty that up.

Alice

Alice":2ubgklr4 said:
GMN":2ubgklr4 said:
Alice":2ubgklr4 said:
peg4x4":2ubgklr4 said:
If it did happen..

Alice

GMN

As I said, this does not excuse the crime and the man deserves the worst punishment. It is a fact, however, that people who were abused as children are more likely to abuse other children, physically and sexually. I wish there were a way to completely break that cycle, but it's gone on since the beginning of time, and will always be one of society's biggest problems.

There was a terrible case of abuse recently in my daughter's school district. A boy of about 13, who had been withdrawn from school to be homeschooled, had been put outside to fend for himself, yet when he tried to leave, he was beaten. He wound up making himself a little place to sleep under his "family's" house and foraged for food out of the trash can.

One of his former classmates found him like this, one day, and went home to get the kid something to eat. The kid wouldn't eat it because he was afraid he'd be beaten for it and his friend would suffer for it. Fortunately, the kid who found him told his mother.

This abused boy's father's response..."Hey, that's what happened to me when I didn't toe the line...didn't hurt me one d*mn bit! Made a man outta me!"

Alice

Yes I know abused people are more likely to be abusers later in life, however I still think there are the few along the way that when they grow up that they know the difference and want to be anything but what they went through when they were abused. They take thoer experiences and turn them into something good. I still say so what if this guy was abused, doesn't give him the right to kill a kid, and he should pay the full punishment that the law allows.

GMn

GMN":3gutklof said:
Alice":3gutklof said:
GMN":3gutklof said:
Alice":3gutklof said:
peg4x4":3gutklof said:
If it did happen..

Alice

GMN

Alice

Yes I know abused people are more likely to be abusers later in life, however I still think there are the few along the way that when they grow up that they know the difference and want to be anything but what they went through when they were abused. They take thoer experiences and turn them into something good. I still say so what if this guy was abused, doesn't give him the right to kill a kid, and he should pay the full punishment that the law allows.

GMn

I still say so what if this guy was abused, doesn't give him the right to kill a kid, and he should pay the full punishment that the law allows.

As do I...couldn't agree with you more!

Alice

that's the case of the bullied becoming the bully.....unless the bullied gets help he will never know any different and will go about life thinking that's how it is. A lot of children grow up in this sort of life and are shocked to find out not all children go through this sort of thing. It takes a lot of patience and perciverance to help an abused child to over come it, if caught in time. The mentality of saying it didn't hurt me as a Child, obviously did as they are doing the same thing again. They never learnt by their experiances. That's just my opinion anyway, having worked with abused children/young adults.

I seem to have grown up in Mayberry RFD-I honestly could not believe anyone could have harm in their heart toward a child until I grew up and saw a bit more of the world..
I want those 2 dead-and anyone who maltreated them.

peg4x4":h8mdx8mb said:
I seem to have grown up in Mayberry RFD-I honestly could not believe anyone could have harm in their heart toward a child until I grew up and saw a bit more of the world..
I want those 2 dead-and anyone who maltreated them.

Have to agree with that, too. I read that the prosecution is seeking the death penalty. Let's keep our fingers crossed...

Alice