American Idol

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Holy crap I know I live back in the wood's.
I drove into town to get some protien feed for the deer feeder.
The whole town is going nut's today getting ready for American Idol and Kree Harrison this afternoon.
I guess I need to watch the show and listen to the girl.

Caustic Burno":1spmsu0b said:
The whole town is going nut's today getting ready for American Idol and Kree Harrison this afternoon.
Never seen it and rarely hear of it. I know the babblers on the radio get all spun up about it and yack continuously about it the day after it airs. I turn the radio off and think other thoughts, like the joys of a prostate exam, which is probably in the same category as the program.

dun":1uxhrrno said:
Caustic Burno":1uxhrrno said:
Never seen it and rarely hear of it. I know the babblers on the radio get all spun up about it and yack continuously about it the day after it airs. I turn the radio off and think other thoughts, like the joys of a prostate exam, which is probably in the same category as the program.
actually some of those male contestants would enjoy it :lol2:

Some folks have alot of free time on their hands. And all you ever hear is how much we work and never have any time for anything else. Sure makes one wonder how they do it.

I would rather have an ice pick drove thru my ear than sit thru another episode of American Idol. My wife made me watch it with her once and that will be the last time!
I loath all of those so called talent shows. I hate the Reality shows worse.........except for Moonshiners of course cuz that's all real ;-)

And rasslin'--that's real too--- just like moonshiners---ain't it?
(I guess I haven't watched that since Pepper Gomez's day and I think he died long ago)

Caustic Burno":22jlba69 said:
Kree is very good. I've watched the show since the start. Its getting harder and harder to watch tv though. The young men in this country get more feminine every day. Makes me sick at my stomach. You can't tell the queers from the straits any more. It's all skinny jeans,foo foo hair, and makeup. What's next? I'm gonna lose it when all women go "masculine". :yuck: :yuck:

Latest posts