American Idol returning

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Ran for 15 seasons on FOX and will be returning on ABC in 2018
Carrie Underwood won in season 4 and I did enjoy Kellie Pickler in season 5
IMO they could have cancelled it after season 5 for all I cared as it was pretty much all down hill from there.

I'm not inclined to watch 10 bad renditions of the Police "Roxanne" to get one decent performance... If I were that kind of sucker I'd enjoy karaoke too

shaz":37ki18qh said:
Oh great, my wife loves that crap.

Mine too. She records it and watches it after I've gone to bed. Everybody's happy. I don't have to watch it, and she doesn't have to listen to me griping about it.

Rafter S":jd2wai4z said:
shaz":jd2wai4z said:

Mine too. She records it and watches it after I've gone to bed. Everybody's happy. I don't have to watch it, and she doesn't have to listen to me griping about it.

My wife also likes Dance Moms and Keeping up with the Kardashians so I never watch TV with her

Rafter S":22q66pz1 said:
shaz":22q66pz1 said:

shaz":22q66pz1 said:

Y'all need to man up and take control of the remote. :hide:

As a matter of fact we get along pretty well with it. If I'm watching something she doesn't want to watch, or vice versa, she'll leave me in th living room and go watch in the back bedroom.

Latest posts