American Idol Final

Help Support CattleToday:

I just caught the last 2 minutes and saw him singing and .......WTF ?????????

I think people didn't vote as much as they should have,,I like "you know who" but he is the same as every other generic "pop star" out there....

OH well maybe they will cancel that show finally,,Sanjia was the best ever.. :lol2: :p

Keren":2ht6ni3y said:
I'll PM you ... I dont want to mention it here because Chrisy wont have seen it yet.

the suspense is killing me I came on here to try to get the winner before seeing the show, cheating I Know and still I don't know, as you kept it a secret..... :mad: I'll have to wait till Friday now. :cry2: but I am guessing it was Adam by the way in which you are talking, as he is an acquired taste I would say, although he has been my fav: all through the show. NO WAY IT WAS A FIX. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: KRIS YUK! some one in the voting knew that Adam would make it big time no matter what, so didn't want to label him as a singing competition winner, so as not to hamper his chances. jmo.

Cream will rise to the top, Kris Allen won. Now you can watch something else Chrisy.
O, i'm sorry i spoiled it for you. :welcome:

Haven't watched it in over five years and won't again. Who the heck cares? I agree with Beefy. And I support your efforts, Beefy. I will watch in you get on. You'll have to let me know, though, because I change the channel when that show is on.

That was horrible!!! :eek: Kris deffinately shouldn't have won!! I woke up to him singing Kiss A Girl - in duet with Keith Urban. He butchered it!! Brutal.

curtis":2gb9iieu said:
Cream will rise to the top, Kris Allen won. Now you can watch something else Chrisy.
O, i'm sorry i spoiled it for you. :welcome:

no you haven't spoilt it for me I will watch tonight to form my own opinion but I know I would rather Adam win, but the way this goes they are both winners, as Adam wont fade into the background as Simon wont let him.

I didn't get to see the first part. I did see Steve Martin playing banjo and the two singers butchering that cool song. That girl was not very good in the first place. I guess it doesn't really matter that Adam didn't win. He was very gracious and will make it anyway. I loved Queen being there. Kris' comments "Adam should have won" just show his lack of confidence...

jmo... but i have neveer heard anything as horrible as adams rendition of ring of fire. i heard about it on the radio and had to look it up. now i wish i haddent. and lammie i haven't watched it since the 2nd season and i don 't care to.

Man, I dont know what ya'll was watching, but Kris diffenently deserved to win, all Adam did was scream his songs, SORRY that ya'll are disappointed, but I'm very happy :)

I just thought the season this year was kind of boring. There really wasn't any one person htis year that I said wow, they are gonna sell some albums. Sorry to have to say this, but I think Kris was more deserving than Adam. He is a performer true, but he screams his lyrics, which was a big turn off for alot of people. As for the judges, I say shame on them, all throughout this season they were biased in their opinions, always saying how great adam was, I think to some degree they made the other contestants believe what they wanted them to believe that Adam was so great. Kris' comment about it should have been Adam, well I don't think it was his lack of confidence, I remember him telling Simon that he wouldn't be on hte show, if he did not think he could win. I think the Judge who wrote the song that each had to sing, wrote it for adam, yet another disadvantage to Kris, but what I like about Kris, is that he can really sing, and he definetely gave it his all. I think America did get it right, we all love the underdog. If you remember last year, the same thing happened, Simon was dead set it was going to be David A winning, and lets face it, he was wrong then too. I think the audience and judges were shocked, but I think the right person won.

GMN

Just about to hear the last song, as for the first two I liked Adams first song and always have liked him singing that one didn't like the second so much the one the judges all raved, Kris's first was very good but the second not so, wondering what the third will be? just three minutes to find out, so far I would say neck and neck. and me an Adam fan.....will be back in a min: show coming back on. :wave: well I'm back and I agreed with Randy, that last song did better suit Kris's voice, and he did the right thing to go second as the one who goes first always looses.....if the voters had gone with the whole series Adam should have won, but for the this last show Kris had the edge with the last song. and as Keren said at least Adam hasn't got to sing that awful song again. In my opinion Adam will go far and I can see Simon bringing him over here where he will crack the market big time. Kris I don't think so. The only American Idol I can think of making a hit here is Carrie Underwood.

The theory now is that Americans are still too homophobic to vote for an openly flamboyant gay person and that is why Kris won by a land slide. I thought gay and American Idol go hand in hand.. :lol2:

Keren I agree ,that song written by Kara was complete crap, it doesn't matter who sings it it will still be sh@tty.. If Freddy Mercury came back from the dead and sang it it would still be horrendous.. ;-)

BTW, I really liked the duet with Cindy Lauper (sp?) and Allison..

hillsdown":248xpm5y said:
The theory now is that Americans are still too homophobic to vote for an openly flamboyant gay person and that is why Kris won by a land slide. I thought gay and American Idol go hand in hand.. :lol2:

Keren I agree ,that song written by Kara was complete crap, it doesn't matter who sings it it will still be sh@tty.. If Freddy Mercury came back from the dead and sang it it would still be horrendous.. ;-)

BTW, I really liked the duet with Cindy Lauper (sp?) and Allison..

where i come from we don't have them kind of people...they wouldn't last long around here.
you know what i mean :secret:

Latest posts