American Idol Fans

Help Support CattleToday:

show steer up

Reaction score
So did everyone see Lil Rounds Mom tell Simon to shut his mouth :shock:
oooooooooooooo, I think she is sunk now :???:

And I guess Paula is back on the :drink:, what the heck....buying woman's undies :?
I still think Kris did an o.k. job.

I can't get past Lil Rounds butt....but here's the thing...she NEVER changes a song to make it her own...I can understand why the judges get aggravated at her!

My favorite is still Danny Goeke...I don't like the song he sang but I think he did a good job with it...
and, Adam still had to scream (although just once) haha.
I think Randy is right...they really do have such a talented group this year...its a good season...I can't wait to go to the concert...

I sill am a Allison and Adam Fan. I think his screaming is cool, signature for him :D

Who do you think will get ousted :???:

I think Matt and Lil

show steer up":1ssfhpmr said:
I sill am a Allison and Adam Fan. I think his screaming is cool, signature for him :D

Who do you think will get ousted :???:

I think Matt and Lil

Yea..I agree with you..Lil for sure and probably Matt (although maybe Anoop). I don't know, its getting down to the really good ones and I'm going to start really hating seeing people go. All I kept thinking while Lil was performing was...WHAT KIND OF WONDER GIRTLE IS SHE WEARING...Gotta get me one...

Adam's screaming is cool when it fits the song... don't get me wrong... I think he's awesome but sometimes I feel like he screams when he doesn't need to... :lol2: Also, on Adam, I think its nice that he can "clean up" but I think he really looks best punked out...I enjoy him most that way... instead of the suit/tie. They give him that Elvis "whoopy-do" hair-style and it just doesn't fit him....

Allison is great... didn't like the song last night...but like they say, she can sing ANYTHING...amazing for someone her age. I just didn't like "Disco" night....do you know what next week is? Arent' they bringing back David Archuletta tonight? Thought I heard that...The one I'd like to see GO AWAY is Kelly Pickler....Just can't stand her... is she really that much of an airhead or is it an act? I left the room when she performed a couple weeks ago...OH and what about Lady Gaga's "Poker Face"... like the song but Jeff did a Simon Cowell and said "what the H@LL was that!!!"... :lol:

I have not seriously watched this show since before I was married to Steve. I tend to avoid them when I can. There are so many good old movies out there.

We don't get it until Thursday, and the results on Friday, but I cheat and go to the net to find out who is off before the Friday show. Still watch it for the guests though. Have thought Paula was on the turps many a time, is gabbling again. I would like to see Adam win, he reminds me of Guns and Roses Axel Rose. Alison is young enough to go places, Simon won't let her go, she's a money spinner.

Anoop is gone and so is Lil Rounds. My favorite is Allison but Adam will prolly win it all. He has more showmanship than Allison. In my opinion Allison is a more versatile singer and her voice will only get better due to her age.

That red head girl is very strange. She's 16 yrs old but looks and acts 30. That just doesn't appeal to me.
Who's left after tonight?

I liked Allison to start with. I really liked her after she sang "Alone". Sorry, I don't like her anymore. Don't like any of the others either. :lol2:

Lil was right on...but would've rather seen Matt go than Anoop. I think Matt will be gone next week (unless he just really does something spectacular).

Yes, Allison did a knock-out job on "Alone"...that's the type of songs she needs to be singing. I think they made her part of the bottom three just for drama...I can't believe she received less votes than Matt!!!

Didn't care for David Archuletta either...liked the song...would like to hear it on the radio...but didn't like him live. I found myself saying "HE MADE IT TO THE TOP LAST YEAR?!!!!"
Can't wait til next week....though I don't recall them saying what the theme would be...

I wont have to cheat now if you lot keep this post going, as it is aired tonight for the first time. So if I miss the show I can just read on here who's gone.

Chrisy, I apologize for all of us :oops: We're not considering that you might actually like to be suprised...

Gang...how bout we NOT talk about the outcome of the elimination shows until Chrisy's had a chance to see it...!!

Wisteria Farms":1ucmfnvu said:
Chrisy, I apologize for all of us :oops: We're not considering that you might actually like to be suprised...

Gang...how bout we NOT talk about the outcome of the elimination shows until Chrisy's had a chance to see it...!!

Well ,to be fair she is kinda reading the last chapter first. I mean after all she doesn't have to look.. :lol2:

Latest posts