American Idol Fans

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown":2xrwc2aj said:
Wisteria Farms":2xrwc2aj said:
Chrisy, I apologize for all of us :oops: We're not considering that you might actually like to be suprised...

Gang...how bout we NOT talk about the outcome of the elimination shows until Chrisy's had a chance to see it...!!

Well ,to be fair she is kinda reading the last chapter first. I mean after all she doesn't have to look.. :lol2:
Well, that's true too...OK...Chris we're SORRY that we cant help ourselves but to jump on these boards and GOSSIP about American Idol so PLEASE don't look JUST INCASE one of us slips and lets the "cat out of the bag".... :secret:

Hay no I like to cheat, I like knowing who made it before the show, I still watch it though, 'cause I like some of the guests. The show last night I thought was a bit boring, I don't like Disco, I did like what Adam done, but I always do, Allison and Danny were not so good this week, JMO, hope they pick up again next week, shame the judges have used up their save.

Keren":1vknyapo said:
so how did everyone enjoy jazz night?

I missed the first two performances but heard the last three, all fantastic. I love the song AL sang so that was great. DG suprised me - I didnt think he could be that good.
I'm not a jazz person so I didn't like the music but I did like the performances... of course Adam Lambert was good...still can't stand seeing his tongue hang out while he's screaming though :lol2: but he really is the best and I think he's going to win it.

I still like Danny Goeke...to me Adam can be the BIG STAR but Danny is the one who can do the love ballads...kind of like Michael Bolton... :heart:

Matt just needs to go... he wears all those hats..I think to cover up his mole... :lol2:

Wisteria Farms":2s82b4jt said:
Matt just needs to go... he wears all those hats..I think to cover up his mole... :lol2:
Those hats are ridiculous. Simon loves that guy for some reason that I just can't see.. I didn't listen to everybody last night but the ones I did listen to all sounded really good.

I flipped back and forth from Am. Idol and biggest loser while I was on the tread mill last night so I only got pieces of everyone's songs but I thought they all did great. I am hoping for Allison and Adam to be the final 2 but all of them could get a recording contracts and have a number one hit right now. This sure has been the best group I think since season 1.

I love Allison's voice, Randi hit the nail on the head she sounds like Pink but has a heck of a range and can really sing, and Adam well ,gay or straight the boy has amazing pipes and an incredible stage presence .

Just watched the first show even though I knew who lost out, I can see why but didn't agree with the bottom three, as I also know who they were. Kris was better than Danny and Adam is in a league of his own. but unfortunately I think I can see Danny winning, then falling by the way side, but Allison and Adam having a massive career. JMO