american idol 2010!! question

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman":28k2icy5 said:
wrong?... in what way

There are 300,000,000 people in the USA. There are at least 2 out of 300,000,000 that would not vote for her. Does that mean we are wrong in thinking homosexuality is bad? How else could someone that is homosexual be a judge on America's #1 TV show?

HerefordSire":isjh4dxx said:
alacattleman":isjh4dxx said:
wrong?... in what way

There are 300,000,000 people in the USA. There are at least 2 out of 300,000,000 that would not vote for her. Does that mean we are wrong in thinking homosexuality is bad? How else could someone that is homosexual be a judge on America's #1 TV show?
depends on how you view it, homosexuality is sin along with many others.. so no im not wrong in thinking its bad.. im not perfect either, but i wont let you think the things ive done wrong,,, are right . and that you should accept em

alacattleman":2jrsifr4 said:
HerefordSire":2jrsifr4 said:
alacattleman":2jrsifr4 said:
wrong?... in what way

depends on how you view it, homosexuality is sin along with many others.. so no im not wrong in thinking its bad.. im not perfect either, but i wont let you think the things ive done wrong,,, are right . and that you should accept em

I am beginning to get confused. I wonder if children are going to get the wrong message and have a homosexual revolution kind of like we had a sexual revolution in the late 60s.

Geesh you people...

So if someone is kind, compassionate, empathetic caring smart and just an all around great person that would put alot of people to shame..They are the devil because they happen to have been born with a different sexual orientation than you and I..( I am not talking about Ellen as I could care less about her).

I have a few gay friends, I have been friends with them since childhood, they came out in their 20's. They are decent hard working honest people and I was friends with them before I knew they were gay and continue to be after, I will not be a hypocrite. AND No the girls have never hit on me and neither couples ever show any PDOA ..

I am a heterosexual and to tell the truth I bet most gays and lesbians wished that they had all the normal feelings towards the opposite sex that you are supposed to have, as I really do not think being a young teen and gay in this day and age can be easy at all. Especially when most of the world wants them dead..

OK you can lock it now.. :)

So some of you believe it to be morally and biblically wrong, so is lying, stealing ,cheating, hoarding etc. yet you still seem to accept and probably are even friends with those people..

Personally I would rather be friends with an honest caring gay person than a lying mean cheating sob hetero person.. But that's just me. :D

BTW have a wonderful weekend all, you too Bez.. :wave:

One comment on the web site...

I was shocked to read that Ellen Degeneres was going to be the next judge on AI. I have watched this show since season one, but I will not watch any longer. This is a HUGE mistake on behalf of the AI producers. The show you advertise as being "the best talent show in the world" just became a joke. Ellen has no musical background or ability to properly judge an individual's vocal ability. I am not a fan of this woman, and I do not support the homosexual agenda. This is a political move on behalf of the Fox network, but it is going to backfire. I love Fox News, but I will not be tuning in to any other programming on this channel. What a shame to have to give up your favorite show, but it must be done.

http://www.americanidol.com/news/view/pid/1841

By the way, Coca Cola, A T & T, and Ford are advertisers. Look on the home page very closely.

HerefordSire":1w11jb3q said:

I was shocked to read that Ellen Degeneres was going to be the next judge on AI. I have watched this show since season one, but I will not watch any longer. This is a HUGE mistake on behalf of the AI producers. The show you advertise as being "the best talent show in the world" just became a joke. Ellen has no musical background or ability to properly judge an individual's vocal ability. I am not a fan of this woman, and I do not support the homosexual agenda. This is a political move on behalf of the Fox network, but it is going to backfire. I love Fox News, but I will not be tuning in to any other programming on this channel. What a shame to have to give up your favorite show, but it must be done.

By the way, Coca Cola, A T & T, and Ford are advertisers. Look on the home page very closely.
One guy's teeny tiny minority opinion and you're holding it up like it's a proclamation of authority. What a crock. I don't think AT&T, Ford, or Coca Cola are going to miss you HS.

I think there are times when God looks from Heaven, shakes His head and thinks "Please, idiot ~ get off my side....." :help:

angie":ydoe6719 said:
I think there are times when God looks from Heaven, shakes His head and thinks "Please, idiot ~ get off my side....." :help:
:clap: :clap: :clap: didn't think it would cause this much print....and as for advertising it is obvious Coke has something to do with it as they are drinking from coke glasses, and also Chicago Town Pizza has something to do with it here as the programme starts with saying 'Chicago Town Pizza sponsors American Idol'

curtis":1yac82mk said:
Here's my thoughts on Ellen and all of the queers and lesbians , the hello with them.
Remember Sodom and Gomorrah?

Curtis, You done and went hurt my feelings again!!
I've been a Lesbian as long as I can remember.
What time does the ACLU open? Gotta make a call on you. :lol:

angie":28litech said:
well he aint got to worry about you being on it,,, no doubt he shakes his head though

ga. prime":2vkadmsi said:
HerefordSire":2vkadmsi said:

One guy's teeny tiny minority opinion and you're holding it up like it's a proclamation of authority. What a crock. I don't think AT&T, Ford, or Coca Cola are going to miss you HS.

I agree with you. My vote won't do much which is why a homosexual can be a judge for the #1 television program in the USA.

I agree with you. My vote won't do much which is why a homosexual can be a judge for the #1 television program in the USA.

sorry but so what?????

chrisy":3u8j6m0x said:

sorry but so what?????

This Pepsi sure does taste good! :D :D :D

Ellen dancing with the President before he became President....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RsWpvkLCvu4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RsWpvkLCvu4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

HerefordSire":154r2ipx said:
Ellen dancing with the President before he became President....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RsWpvkLCvu4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RsWpvkLCvu4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
a special moment, very touching they both have change writing all over

Latest posts