american idol 2010!! question

Help Support CattleToday:

You are a fine young individual! :D

I was pretty negative about Ellen in the locked thread. But only because of being on such a major show. I have nothing against her as long as she is not on TV and of course she can live her life the way she chooses to. If she needed a loaf of bread to eat, I would buy one for her. I would never never have a child watch her or be by her.

alacattleman":3obemd4q said:
here's your thread back chrisy,,, sorry for voicein' my opinion on homosexuality, let the world go too heck in a basket

I always come into these things late .....

And what is wrong with your opinion alacattleman? Other than it might be true for a lot of folks?

Funny how support of this type of thing is now more accepted than the non-support. If one speaks out against it you are considered to be a bad guy - my how things have changed in the past generation - and this is a simple example of how change is not always good.

HD said we google the other half of the relationship and that we would (as men) be jealous. Well if it takes cash from good old Ellens bank account to do it then I am not interested. Bed hopping is pretty standard for the TV and movie crowd - not exactly my moral compass.

However I do believe all the hero worship for most of these folks has led to a downfall in morality as whole

Garseer made a comment about teaching the kids - I could not agree more - no matter how good the parents are it is impossible to filter everything out.

I will be curious to see how long this thread lasts now that I have jumped in - but in truth I do not give a damm - lock it again - simply another form of censorship anyways

Bez+

Bez+":3ufuvtsp said:
alacattleman":3ufuvtsp said:
here's your thread back chrisy,,, sorry for voicein' my opinion on homosexuality, let the world go too heck in a basket

I always come into these things late .....

And what is wrong with your opinion alacattleman? Other than it might be true for a lot of folks?

Funny how support of this type of thing is now more accepted than the non-support. If one speaks out against it you are considered to be a bad guy - my how things have changed in the past generation - and this is a simple example of how change is not always good.

HD said we google the other half of the relationship and that we would (as men) be jealous. Well if it takes cash from good old Ellens bank account to do it then I am not interested. Bed hopping is pretty standard for the TV and movie crowd - not exactly my moral compass.

However I do believe all the hero worship for most of these folks has led to a downfall in morality as whole

Garseer made a comment about teaching the kids - I could not agree more - no matter how good the parents are it is impossible to filter everything out.

I will be curious to see how long this thread lasts now that I have jumped in - but in truth I do not give a damm - lock it again - simply another form of censorship anyways
Bez+
that what i admire about you bez... you speak you'r mind, even if it steps on toes along the way, so be it.. being politically correct aint my cup o tea. theres a right in this world and we're losing sight of it.

Here's my thoughts on Ellen and all of the queers and lesbians , the hello with them.
Remember Sodom and Gomorrah?

alacattleman":qfkt1dtp said:
That's OK AC never had a thread locked before, but it doesn't bother me. Each to their own on how they feel about sexuality in general. I have nothing against homosexuals live and let live as long as they don't try it on with me. and on the locked thread I think it was you who mentioned ladies boxers, well I can tell you they are very comfy on cold days :lol: :lol: . and better than a thong under a short skirt, then anything is better than one of those cheese cutters. don't think it will be long before this one is locked also. And never be sorry to voice your opinion, free speech and all that. :tiphat:

chrisy":313m5v12 said:
alacattleman":313m5v12 said:
That's OK AC never had a thread locked before, but it doesn't bother me. Each to their own on how they feel about sexuality in general. I have nothing against homosexuals live and let live as long as they don't try it on with me. and on the locked thread I think it was you who mentioned ladies boxers, well I can tell you they are very comfy on cold days :lol: :lol: . and better than a thong under a short skirt, then anything is better than one of those cheese cutters. don't think it will be long before this one is locked also. And never be sorry to voice your opinion, free speech and all that. :tiphat:
as long as there aint a fly in front :cowboy:

alacattleman":3jtbnbvc said:
chrisy":3jtbnbvc said:
alacattleman":3jtbnbvc said:
as long as there aint a fly in front :cowboy:
no no flies. :clap: :lol:

hs starts a post titled "church" ~ it is the most active thread for alacattleman. hs gives nice little motivational sermons in it (seriously ~ I had goosebumps :roll: ). Does anyone else see the hypocracy here?????

angie":1giawcs4 said:
hs starts a post titled "church" ~ it is the most active thread for alacattleman. hs gives nice little motivational sermons in it (seriously ~ I had goosebumps :roll: ). Does anyone else see the irony here?????

Never read that thread at all my dear - so I cannot say I do - be that as it may I hope you have an absolutely (no hidden messages here - honest) wonderful weekend and that your next week is even better.

Regards

Bez+

angie":3gkmou8d said:
hs starts a post titled "church" ~ it is the most active thread for alacattleman. hs gives nice little motivational sermons in it (seriously ~ I had goosebumps :roll: ). Does anyone else see the hypocracy here?????
nothing like you left wingers, too try and dig up garbage on folks

angie":2q11xha2 said:

The next time you write the word serious, as in seriously, does this mean you are serious? :D :D :D

alacattleman":31augg8l said:
ga. prime":31augg8l said:
Ellen for President! Ellen for President!
run along sonny you got some grits too put cheese on
:cowboy:

You know something...she could probably win by popular vote. What does that tell you? That we (you and I) are wrong?

HerefordSire":1uadujlm said:
alacattleman":1uadujlm said:
ga. prime":1uadujlm said:

You know something...she could probably win by popular vote. What does that tell you? That we (you and I) are wrong?
it will tell me what i already knew

HerefordSire":2thyel3f said:
alacattleman":2thyel3f said:
ga. prime":2thyel3f said:

wrong?... in what way

Latest posts