American Idol 2010!!Question?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisy

Reaction score
What do you think about Ellen DeGeneres taking over form Paula on American Idol. Is it right to have a non singer or promoter as a judge of a singing contest.?

chrisy[u:3izm0uum said:
":3izm0uum]What do you think about Ellen DeGeneres taking over form Paula on American Idol[/u]. Is it right to have a non singer or promoter as a judge of a singing contest.?
im more worried to have a lesbien treated like she is the norm ... but that just one of my many concerns for this country

chrisy":skfekakn said:
What do you think about Ellen DeGeneres taking over form Paula on American Idol. Is it right to have a non singer or promoter as a judge of a singing contest.?
I think it is a fine idea. First of all Ellen cracks me up, and Paula is an idiot and she is proud of it. Also ~ Ellen is a consumer. That alone more than qualifies. Regardless of what the judges say ~ who makes the decision? Consumers. :nod:

alacattleman":jefr486l said:
chrisy[u:jefr486l said:
":jefr486l]What do you think about Ellen DeGeneres taking over form Paula on American Idol[/u]. Is it right to have a non singer or promoter as a judge of a singing contest.?
im more worried to have a lesbien treated like she is the norm ... but that just one of my many concerns for this country

Makes me wonder if I watch the show, am I indirectly supporting homosexuality?

HerefordSire":34lv7p7s said:
alacattleman":34lv7p7s said:
chrisy[u:34lv7p7s said:
":34lv7p7s]What do you think about Ellen DeGeneres taking over form Paula on American Idol[/u]. Is it right to have a non singer or promoter as a judge of a singing contest.?

maybe, who knows? your a consumer..... but be carefull what you consume... :cowboy:

alacattleman":11970ptg said:
maybe, who knows? your a consumer..... but be carefull what you consume... :cowboy:

Bammy, did you like to watch Rosey O'Donnell before they canceled her show? Do you also like to watch "The View"? By the way, who is Ellen going with these days?

HerefordSire":34rssp5q said:
alacattleman":34rssp5q said:

Bammy, did you like to watch Rosey O'Donnell before they canceled her show? Do you also like to watch "The View"? By the way, who is Ellen going with these days?
yur barking up the wrong tree, im a conservative redneck republican,,............ and hanging on as long as i can, :cowboy:

ga. prime":2hs2rgvn said:
I think the show made a great choice in hiring her and she'll be better than Paula.
be nice too see the ratings plummett on account of it, then i would feel better about this country, but from this past year im thinking it will only boost it, not that there wasnt enough freaks and pervs. on it already got to add another the the roster

I am hoping they have jumped the shark and will be cancelled.

The only time I watch idol is if I am on the treadmill and nothing else is on TV.

Ellen was just on so you think you can dance and was horrible she made all her responses about her and not the contestants.

for whoever asked, Ellen is married to actress Portia de Rossi, you guys should google her, I think you would be jealous of Ellen.. :lol2:

HerefordSire":2r3ize2h said:
Please. I am not into gender bashing at all, but if being a lesbian were a choice rather than a genetic factor ~ I can think of a quite a few men who actually promote homosexuality. Women look around at some of their choices, listen to them talk for about 5 minutes and figure they are better off switching sides.

angie":3ku7n9g0 said:
HerefordSire":3ku7n9g0 said:
Please. I am not into gender bashing at all, but if being a lesbian were a choice rather than a genetic factor ~ I can think of a quite a few men who actually promote homosexuality. Women look around at some of their choices, listen to them talk for about 5 minutes and figure they are better off switching sides.
please bash away,,, i fancy myself as being one of the true men, left on this dam planet
:cowboy:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a .... who judges that show. Not going to watch it no matter who is on it.

Not in defence of the "whatever", but what makes her morality and worse than all the bed hopping that goes one everywhere else?

1982vett":2l5r4ex4 said:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a .... who judges that show. Not going to watch it no matter who is on it.

Not in defence of the "whatever", but what makes her morality and worse than all the bed hopping that goes one everywhere else?
dont think theres a degree of worse in this case, i dont support any of em,,

1982vett":1hfri5jb said:

Good Point!

The Duggars have their 19th child so their show should continue to be shown.

The John and Kate show should be canceled since they are being divorced (and if she poses in Playboy like she has been offered).

HerefordSire":3exe8w6r said:
Earth is a big place. There are many fishes in the sea.

TV shows ultimately generate income from advertising. Advertising rates are based upon viewership ratings. Therefore, if a Ford commercial comes on why I am watching a show, and I buy a Ford based upon a subliminal message during the commercial, then aren't I financially supporting the content of the show?

In other words, should we boycott not only the show but the advertisers during commercial breaks during the show? Or should we allow this deterioration of our society to continue? Is homosexuality good?
Despite various attempts, I find I cannot possibly respond to this in a way that is neither confrontational nor insulting ~ so I'll bow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts