American Idol 2010!!Question?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
HerefordSire":39koatlf said:
In other words, should we boycott not only the show but the advertisers during commercial breaks during the show? Or should we allow this deterioration of our society to continue? Is homosexuality good?[/i]

To boycott the advertisers I or someone else would have to watch it to find out who the advertisers are and a boycott only draws more attention to the boycotted.

Is homosexuality good? Greatly reducing their reproductive ability could be seen as a good thing.

1982vett":3ef4by4n said:
HerefordSire":3ef4by4n said:
In other words, should we boycott not only the show but the advertisers during commercial breaks during the show? Or should we allow this deterioration of our society to continue? Is homosexuality good?[/i]

To boycott the advertisers I or someone else would have to watch it to find out who the advertisers are and a boycott only draws more attention to the boycotted.

Is homosexuality good? I does cut down on their reproductive ability. At least they still need help in doing so.

I think I can find out who the advertisers are before the show comes on.

You are funny Bammy! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You didn't see the little Chinese guy that sang a couple of years ago. He couldn't sing worth a hoot which is why he got popular. He came on the Leno show. Remember? Anyway, I am going to miss the unknown people I choose not to see. Also, all the advertisers that associate with new age shows that encourage alternative lifestyles will be avoided like the plague.

I think Ted Nugent would have been a better choice........at least it would add some excitement and fire to the show :lol:

HOSS":3q6p97w3 said:
I think Ted Nugent would have been a better choice........at least it would add some excitement and fire to the show :lol:
no,no,no he's way concervative for that bunch..he wont last the first week

HOSS":1nus4v3l said:

I think they wanted a female which is why I am thinking my friend Kimmy would be a better choice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Let's see how many replies this gets. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":146ayl4c said:
HOSS":146ayl4c said:

I think they wanted a female which is why I am thinking my friend Kimmy would be a better choice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[i]Let's see how many replies this gets. [/i] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
im gonn have to do like angie on this one, and bow up,,,,,, im sorry bow out
:hat:

HerefordSire":3dytuk7x said:
You are funny Bammy! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You didn't see the little Chinese guy that sang a couple of years ago. He couldn't sing worth a hoot which is why he got popular. He came on the Leno show. Remember? Anyway, I am going to miss the unknown people I choose not to see. Also, all the advertisers that associate with new age shows that encourage alternative lifestyles will be avoided like the plague.
Ahh, no... I don't watch that one either. Or the other 3 or 4?

Never watched it-never watch any of the "reality shows" they aren't real...
And I don't think it's any of my busness what adults do with other adults.

What their teaching our children is the real problem. Television just keeps getting worse for them.

:stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop:

angie":1g8ue7jj said:
HerefordSire":1g8ue7jj said:
Makes me wonder if I watch the show, am I indirectly supporting homosexuality?
Please. I am not into gender bashing at all, but if being a lesbian were a choice rather than a genetic factor ~ I can think of a quite a few men who actually promote homosexuality. Women look around at some of their choices, listen to them talk for about 5 minutes and figure they are better off switching sides.
:eek: :shock: ;-) angie, you crack me up!!!!!!!!!! ;-) :nod: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
Time will tell what their "choice" will do to the ratings....

garseer":30yir388 said:
What their teaching our children is the real problem. Television just keeps getting worse for them.

:stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop:
This is true... ( Gee I miss the Beaver/Lucy/Jackie Gleason/Roy/Gene)
I think its odd the way kids turn out-good family,one kid out of the bunch is the real bad seed. Really bad parents,the kids get out,work hard,make something of themselves..

ga. prime":34fgx0x6 said:
Interesting all the talk on here from people that don't watch the show.
the reason i don't watch it is because of crap like this, homosexuality is the same no matter where they are,

Status
Not open for further replies.