American Found

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

When I first read the story about the young man who was beheaded in Iraq I was deeply saden. Then the more it was reported, anger became to take over my common sense.
All I could think of (as a father of a Marine) was to stand back at a safe distance, look around, and nuke them to make sure this stops and stops now. I know, its like harvesting a crop, you get the good wheat as well as the snares.
Maybe that is why Our President has so many adivisors, it helps him keep calm to make the right choices and not let anger rule.
I guess one might call this my rant and rave morning.

Shepard, I agree with you. That is a bunch of animals that we are dealing with. Not only with the Dempcraps, but with the Iraqis and other Muslims.
The Democrap liberal media, and senate, has not, IMO opinion shown much support for our Men and Women in Iraq. I do see a lot of criticism
but not much support. :(

I'm for the scorched earth policy also quit playing with these animals, life means nothing to them. You know you have to think what your dealing with, a guy pulls up with a dump truck load of dynamite. There is a group of guys they fight the winner over there gets to drive over here the loser. Quit worrying about world opinion let them Eat S**t and bark at the moon.

http://www.orbwar.com/beach-nuke-chemtrails2.htm

We have been attack three times on US soil once by the British in 1812, and twice by evil the Japs Dec 7 1941 and the radical Muslims Sep 11, 2001. All evil understands is might the Japs were determined not to surrender a little plane named the Enola Gay made them rethink there position. Its time to make the forces of Evil Muslim nations to rethink theirs.

No way. We can't just drop a nuke because it's easy for us. The liberal media is also not showing how many good and thankful Iraqi citizens there are over there and their lives are worth fighting for without nuking the lot of them. To the few who run around chanting that Muslim bullshit in the streets, let's see how they are when we finish the job we started.

Nukes carry a lot of psychological baggage with them, and for good reason. But when you get down to it, they're just great big bombs. If the radical Arabs could get their hands on some they would use them on us in a heartbeat. With their determination and wealth it is probably just a matter of time. Same with chemicals and biologics, much less C4. We have the capability to win this thing decisively.

So the question becomes a very simple one. Do we want to win this war or not? If we do, we should at least be willing to use every weapon at our disposal. If not, we would keep apologizing and prepare our children for slavery. And we don't deserve anything better.

It all boils down to resolve. We have the airpower and absolute control over the airspace. As long as we keep negotiating and calling joke truces every time some smelly mullah scratches his butt and flashes the peace sign we are loosing, plain and simple. As long as we fight door to door we haven't decided we want to win. Door to door fighting is necessary in special circumstances but it should be the exception instead of the rule.

With it comes to towns full of evil thugs and hard cases, that's what leaflets and napalm are for. Some are women, kids and civilian men who just want to live peaceable lives. Give them 48 hours to clear out. Quarantine and interrogate the men as they leave. Cull the thugs and deal with them. Then, instead of fighting door to door, fight block to block. With napalm. And nukes if need be. It sure beats $billions and casualties.

It's ugly, it's horrible, it's war. The only thing worse is to loose and be at their mercy. Just this week we've seen the mercy they show people under their control. Civilian captives who are there to help them rebuild. Have you heard them tripping over themselves to apologize? Have you heard the Arab nation apologizing?

Again, the simple question is do we want to win this war or not? If we don't want to win, pull everybody back home, curl up and whimper until they finish us off. If we do want to win, fight like we mean it and quit trying to be nice. We can and will win - if we really want to.

Craig-TX

I say grease up the old Enola Gay and be done with the whole mess. They're not worth one American.

Win all the battles, but lost the WAR. This always happens when the
media and CNN do the fighting from soft chairs in front of TV's. The other
side will do anything to attract attention, they could care less about what the rest of the world thinks. If you hide in a building we need to
remove the building. If you hide in a city remove the city. Cold but effective.
R.T.

R.T.":g6vox9y1 said:
Win all the battles, but lost the WAR. This always happens when the
media and CNN do the fighting from soft chairs in front of TV's. The other
side will do anything to attract attention, they could care less about what the rest of the world thinks. If you hide in a building we need to
remove the building. If you hide in a city remove the city. Cold but effective.
R.T.
If you hide in a country remove the continent.

Ah, makes an old gray haired man feel like he could be the one who gets to push the RED button.
If the President should call on us, we would be there with fingers ready and not blink an eye.
Maybe one of his "eyes" will hear of the "cattle today" webs site and use us as another source of advice .
May the Gray plane keep flying.

do you have any idea how powerful the nuclear bombs of today are? remember the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima? that was NOTHING. it completely leveled 5 square miles with damage done miles past that. a nuclear warhead does the damage of 5 atomic bombs. were at warheads now, thats 25 square miles of complete destruction not one thing left alive. probably 50 sq miles of mass destruction from one nuclear warhead. now moving on to todays technology, what is called the nuke. ONE nuke is equal to 17 warheads. if you do the math, that is 425 sq miles of complete and total destruction. total, that would be about like destroying all of texas with one bomb. then you have to consider the radiation left after that. it takes decades for the radiation level to come anywhere near safe for humans. radiation spreads too. it would spread throughout all of asia and europe. it would spread through parts of africa too.

trust me, we dont want to start using nukes. 5 nukes going off would completely destroy the entire planet. still think we should start using nukes? im all for just take out all the troops then bomb the crap out of them until theres nothing left, but nukes are not the thing to use. change anyones mind with that? now that you know exactly how powerful a nuke is.

theres more than 425 sq miles in texas unless you lost some it after i moved out....there is over 260,000 sq miles in texas .. so i say nuke- em

:shock: :shock: :shock:

TxCoUnTrYbOy":3mk90rrr said:
...now that you know exactly how powerful a nuke is.

If you're from Texas you should be aware that it's slightly larger than 425 square miles. Houston is bigger than that. Actually, Texas is over 266 thousand square miles.

You seem to be falling prey to the hysterical mindset of nuke discussions. Bear in mind that there are many different sizes and types of nuclear weapons, from small tactical weapons that are fired from artillery all the way to the multi-warhead city busters. Five of the big nukes would not destroy Texas, much less the planet. Mankind has become pretty cocky to presume we have the power to destroy the earth. The Mt. Saint Helens explosion was many times the size of the bombs we dropped on Japan.

As far as the radiation left behind, let Iraq glow. Would you rather that New York, Houston, or LA glowed for years? Give it time and that's exactly what will happen if we don't get our foot on thier neck.

Take your argument to its logical conclusion and you can see how silly it is. They are huge bombs that kill a lot of people via heat, blast, radiation and general collapse of economy and infrastructure. You are saying it would be better to spend many more billions of dollars and thousands of lives to do the same thing with a lot more smaller bombs?

Craig-TX

We showed the world we were willing to nuke the Japs for their treachery. For sixty years no one would even think of attacking us in our own backyard. Thanks to Slick Willy the Ragheads got Brave. It's time to wake the world again Nuke Em lets see how fast a camel can run. There is a problem when you have fighter cover over the superbowl. This is BS make it where no one can afford to attack us. It's time to quit being politically correct, the world does not care we lost 100,000's of American lives liberating Europe. You can only count on the Brits to stand up, the rest aren't worth one American life. Let Europe Eat S**T and bark at the moon.

Its definitely something we should be thinking about- If the Muslim terrorists pull anymore mass murders. Start with Falujah, Damascus, Tehran and at least get their attention.

Problem is if I had my finger on the button, I may be tempted to target Paris, too.

I know of the H Bomb which would do a number on anything within 100 miles, plus or minus, with or without the rads.' . But seems like one of our wiz kids back in the early 80's or a little sooner came up with one that would destroy the people but would leave the buildings. I don't think it was a bio bomb, but that was a few years ago when America had another enemy.
I guess my day is over for rant/rave. Or Big Brother might be paying me a visit, "wondering why I don't work for the CIA. :roll:
Just finished off some fried eggs,bacon with home made biscuits. Now if that does not calm one down, nothing will.
Keep your guns clean and the amno dry.

ok i was off on the size of texas. i was thinking of one way across, which 425 isnt even all the way across texas. anyways the 425 sq miles is COMPLETE destruction. that means everything is completely dissintegrated. much more outside of that would be gone too. 425 miles is just the blast radius. a couple warheads would do the trick no problem. take out baghdad, tikrit, fallujah, and the rest of the major problem cities. i completely agree, screw the people there, we are at war, people will die. i dont see that happening anytime soon though. the US has signed treaties banning the use of any nuclear weapons. they arent going to break the treaties for a long time. something needs to be done though. this war is kind of like vietnam, the enemy is hidden, cant tell who the enemy is by walking around, then suddenly theres a soldier dead.

im not saying im against total destruction of iraq, but if we use something that will hurt other countries, we have world war 3 on our hands

TxCoUnTrYbOy":34j1cnm3 said:
ok i was off on the size of texas. i was thinking of one way across, which 425 isnt even all the way across texas. anyways the 425 sq miles is COMPLETE destruction. that means everything is completely dissintegrated. much more outside of that would be gone too. 425 miles is just the blast radius. a couple warheads would do the trick no problem. take out baghdad, tikrit, fallujah, and the rest of the major problem cities. i completely agree, screw the people there, we are at war, people will die. i dont see that happening anytime soon though. the US has signed treaties banning the use of any nuclear weapons. they arent going to break the treaties for a long time. something needs to be done though. this war is kind of like vietnam, the enemy is hidden, cant tell who the enemy is by walking around, then suddenly theres a soldier dead.

[im not saying im against total destruction of iraq, but if we use something that will hurt other countries, we have world war 3 on our hands]

We are in World War 3- with the radical muslims. They have declared war on the infidels and that covers the world- they just hate us for being the most successful and powerful.

they may have said they are at war with everyone, but a lot of the world powers havent declared war on them, so its not really world war 3. im saying if we use nukes, its gonna piss off a lot of other countries to where they may attack or nuke us.

Shepard":3gyi43sy said:
I know of the H Bomb which would do a number on anything within 100 miles, plus or minus, with or without the rads.' . But seems like one of our wiz kids back in the early 80's or a little sooner came up with one that would destroy the people but would leave the buildings. I don't think it was a bio bomb, but that was a few years ago when America had another enemy.
I guess my day is over for rant/rave. Or Big Brother might be paying me a visit, "wondering why I don't work for the CIA. :roll:
Just finished off some fried eggs,bacon with home made biscuits. Now if that does not calm one down, nothing will.
Keep your guns clean and the amno dry.

Agree on keepin your powder dry if we don't knock them out over there were going to be fightin um here with the libbies. Lets see how the libbies feel bowing to Ali.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition God Bless the USA

Here is a bit of an article I saw on General Black Jack Pershing a year or so ago.

"Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. General Pershing captured 50 terroists and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified terrorists." Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, it's blood,etc, is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those virgins ) and doomed to hell. "The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go." According to the article it was 42 years before there was another Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.

Don't know where we can find another Black Jack Pershing these days.