American Angus Association credit card?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
I know the AAA is the leader of the pack and now they have their very own Visa card. Who's going to be next the ASA or the AHA?
Supposedly the royalties from this credit card program support the Angus Foundation's education, youth and research programs.

TexasBred":qvut90qv said:
ga.prime":qvut90qv said:
Amazon credit card, best deal going. Wake up people.
why??
I don't know, good cash back and very simple to redeem points accrued as compared to others? Plus they're quite weighty like they're made out of some sort of heavy metal.

I save all the prepaid return envelopes from those type of deals, and toss the rest in the wood stove. Fill the return envelopes full of crap (page from the Victoria's Secret catalog, operator's manual for our new upright freezer, nekkid pictures of dun) and send it back on their dime.

cfpinz":2oiqh2ty said:
I save all the prepaid return envelopes from those type of deals, and toss the rest in the wood stove. Fill the return envelopes full of crap (page from the Victoria's Secret catalog, operator's manual for our new upright freezer, nekkid pictures of dun) and send it back on their dime.
I've done this type of stuff a bunch, you do it long enough and you will quit getting so many offers for cards. :D

ga.prime":2mbzd4lw said:
TexasBred":2mbzd4lw said:
ga.prime":2mbzd4lw said:
Amazon credit card, best deal going. Wake up people.
why??
I don't know, good cash back and very simple to redeem points accrued as compared to others? Plus they're quite weighty like they're made out of some sort of heavy metal.
Thanks ga.prime. Might have to check into it. Have used CapitalOne for a long time. It pays1.5% or 2%...can't remember. Have learned that those points do add up pretty quickly.

Brute 23":36jqrp6n said:
Usually those cards dedicated to some thing have higher rates and fees. They donate money off of some one else's misfortune. The Angus Association is pimping out their people to the credit card company.
Be damed is I'm going to ever pay someone to carry and promote their credit card.

TexasBred":3megdcxc said:
ga.prime":3megdcxc said:
TexasBred":3megdcxc said:
Thanks ga.prime. Might have to check into it. Have used CapitalOne for a long time. It pays1.5% or 2%...can't remember. Have learned that those points do add up pretty quickly.
Amazon pays 2% back at restaurants, drug stores, and gas stations and 1% back at other stores. It pays 5% back on Amazon purchases if you're a prime member, so if you buy much stuff on Amazon it's a great deal. Your accrued points are always there when you check out at Amazon for taking off the price of your order if you wish. I think they're still offering $50 free credit when you sign up.

ga.prime":2r7tpce1 said:
TexasBred":2r7tpce1 said:
ga.prime":2r7tpce1 said:
Amazon pays 2% back at restaurants, drug stores, and gas stations and 1% back at other stores. It pays 5% back on Amazon purchases if you're a prime member, so if you buy much stuff on Amazon it's a great deal. Your accrued points are always there when you check out at Amazon for taking off the price of your order if you wish. I think they're still offering $50 free credit when you sign up.
I've only bought a few things off Amazon but my wife shoudl own part of the company. :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":1rfy0ez6 said:
One and only credit card I had,, the wife took it and cut it to pieces...

Your wife sounds like a smart lady. My wife and I haven't had one for many years, and don't want one. Haven't missed it either.

Latest posts