America.!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I think it is too late for a PC government but I don't think the american people will stand for it. This country was founded by Christians who are, like Lassie, peaceful by nature. But I assure you if you kept monkeying with Lassie she'd bite your hand off. I mean remember the time that Lassie came and protected Jeff from.... sorry I digress. Anyhow, I don't think they will be able to build anything without the help of the unions in New York. I may be wrong but I hope not. Its like here. We had a group move into a house up the road who flaunted their diversity and expected us to welcome them with open arms. When this didn't happen they flaunted their diversity by getting on the front page of the paper. Our community wasn't ready for such as this but we were ready for the house to burn to the ground cause luckily the firelines were plowed around the perimeter just a few days before it happened. They moved north.

Our next civil war will be between either conservatives and liberals or Christians and muslims.
I have a question, " Was there a muslim religion/faith in biblical times? " I do not seem to remember one in my Bible.

Zoning, zoning, zoning.
That is how we stop development of a small lot into a muslim community center.
The Mullah has a constitutional right to build his mosque, but he still needs permits.
From personal experience, when angry mobs attend Zoning meetings, things get sticky. This is not a done deal by any means, even with Mayor Bloomburg's support.

highgrit":y59judch said:
Our next civil war will be between either conservatives and liberals or Christians and muslims.
I have a question, " Was there a muslim religion/faith in biblical times? " I do not seem to remember one in my Bible.
Islam was started in 2000BC (as far back as Abraham) but it was only for the Arabs and was know as Sin the Moon Gods, Hubal or Allah, hence the crescent moon, it was taken up by Muhammad in 600AD as we know it today there is two parts to it Shiite and Sunnis. This is a small break down as it would take to long to go right into it. The Wars in the far East have been going on since biblical times, between the Jews and Palestinians that is probably what was meant.
Although not mentioned directly in the Bible, there is recorded in the Bible an outline of the Arabic people as the Children of Abraham who inhabited the "eastern country". The history of the Muslim peoples, therefore, begins with the prophet Abraham and his descendants through Ishmael, his firstborn son. look at the Torah Genesis. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Chrisy for the info. We spent time in Genesis and found this in 16:12. As I read it, Ishmael was going to be a wild man ( a holy terror ). At least that is what the angel of the Lord said to Hagar. My wife needs to do a lesson in sunday school about how the muslim religion came about. I can't find Muhammad in the Concordance of the King James Version's Holy Bible.

I had to take a course on them but my mind isn't as good as it should be but this is what I remember. Muhamed wanted to be a jewish priest but to do so you had to be educated and know the scripture. He kept messing this up and couldn't seem to learn it so he couldn't cut the mustard so he went out and started his own little religion composed of the dregs of society. Most people laughed at him and he and his little band of misfits were starving to death when he spied a caravan travelling across the desert. They think he was an epileptic and he had a fit or a seisure and when he came around he said that God told him that it would be OK to attack the caravan and rob and kill the people as long as they gave Him, the church, a percentage of the loot. His misfits were scared that they may be killed but he reassured them and told them any that were killed God would give the first seven or so virgins in heaven. So with this assurance they started their reign of terror. With such a wonderful benefit plan his following grew but so did the casualties. So he changed the number upwards to a higher number.

As time went on he wanted to settle down some to enjoy his wealth. He found a bunch of pagans who worshipped three "moon rocks". He infiltrated their ranks under the guise of peace but later took them over and got rid of all the rocks but one. The rock is located in Jerusalem and is called the Dome of the Rock but now they say that this is where Muhammed said he ascended into heaven and the stone is supposed to be pure white. But it is not. It is black. When people asked why it is black rather than pure white the explanation is that a nasty woman touched it.

There are so many contradictions in this religion its a wonder they have any followers. Well, I guess the idea that you either follow their beliefs or pay a hefty tax or worse is probably a good reason to follow them.

That's about all I remember and not saying its right.

But if you think its a peaceful religion think again and here is the lastest from the land of peace. Oh, I've often wondered why we don't just put up a darn counting sign to show these fools that they have exceded the number of coffins that are guaranteed a pile of virgins.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11045848

Not all muslim's are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim. Any human being that can kill their daughter or their wife due to not following the teachings of the muslim religion is going to burn in hell !! In my opinion the quran is full of lies and false truths. I'm wondering why so many muslims are leaving there promise land to live in the USA. I believe most moved here to be free, its the others that worry me.

chrisy":2ugwedfy said:
highgrit":2ugwedfy said:
Islam was started in 2000BC (as far back as Abraham) but it was only for the Arabs and was know as Sin the Moon Gods, Hubal or Allah, hence the crescent moon, it was taken up by Muhammad in 600AD as we know it today there is two parts to it Shiite and Sunnis. This is a small break down as it would take to long to go right into it. The Wars in the far East have been going on since biblical times, between the Jews and Palestinians that is probably what was meant.
Although not mentioned directly in the Bible, there is recorded in the Bible an outline of the Arabic people as the Children of Abraham who inhabited the "eastern country". The history of the Muslim peoples, therefore, begins with the prophet Abraham and his descendants through Ishmael, his firstborn son. look at the Torah Genesis. Hope this helps.

Chrisy you more correctly describe he "Arab Race". Not the islamic religion. It began with Mohammed.

highgrit":2o1515dc said:
Thank you, Chrisy for the info. We spent time in Genesis and found this in 16:12. As I read it, Ishmael was going to be a wild man ( a holy terror ). At least that is what the angel of the Lord said to Hagar. My wife needs to do a lesson in sunday school about how the muslim religion came about. I can't find Muhammad in the Concordance of the King James Version's Holy Bible.
You won't find a lot in the King James. It deleted entire books of scripture,although there remained center column references to these books until very recently; but that's for discussion somewhere else. ;-)

I don't think Saudi Arabia permits any churches, cathedrals, or synagogues. You are either Muslim or you are Muslim. You also have the choice of being Muslim.
So...when Baptists can put one of those "church in a double-wide" deals on the outskirts of Mecca or the Catholics can gather openly for midnight Mass at Christmas, I'll support this Mosque in NYC.
The Imam proposing this Mosque only claims $16,000 raised for the project, which will probably pass $10 million. (It's NYC, a hamburger and a beer will ruin $50) I bet the money will come when he gets final approval and I'll bet most of the $ are Saudi.
Alternative energy. Free us from dealing with these rat-bastards.

john250 said:
I don't think Saudi Arabia permits any churches, cathedrals, or synagogues. You are either Muslim or you are Muslim. You also have the choice of being Muslim.
So...when Baptists can put one of those "church in a double-wide" deals on the outskirts of Mecca or the Catholics can gather openly for midnight Mass at Christmas, I'll support this Mosque in NYC.
The Imam proposing this Mosque only claims $16,000 raised for the project, which will probably pass $10 million. (It's NYC, a hamburger and a beer will ruin $50) I bet the money will come when he gets final approval and I'll bet most of the $ are Saudi.
Alternative energy. Free us from dealing with these rat-bastards.[/quote] :cowboy: i just wish it was that simple

Txwalt":1lf07d85 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

Don't want to start an argument but the religion was created around 610 AD. Portions of the old testament were incorporated into the Qoran.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_did_the_ ... slam_begin

Another interesting note is you cannot leave the religion. Penaltys are pretty harsh.Walt
sorta like leaving the hel#s angels ,, i like to sign up.... then back out then whip me some sunni ass
:cowboy:

Bammy....being the astute business man you are, you might even deliver a few of those special "Prayer Rugs" mentioned in another thread.

Latest posts