AMC NHC Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

angus9259

Reaction score
10 of them selling at the Jac's ranch sale on 10/2 if anyone's interested.

angus9259":3f4n11my said:
10 of them selling at the Jac's ranch sale on 10/2 if anyone's interested.

8 of those will probably be bought by guys who couldn't say what those little letters behind the bull's name in the catalog even stand for.

Are they still unloading those? I thought everybody had moved on to unloading CAC's? :lol2:

It's a shame that there are still people out there knowingly selling carrier cattle as breeding stock. Says a lot about the ethics and reputation of the breeder in my opinion. If they are still peddling those animals just imagine what they may be doing behind closed doors.

Angus In Texas":2tp1ix9t said:
It's a shame that there are still people out there knowingly selling carrier cattle as breeding stock. Says a lot about the ethics and reputation of the breeder in my opinion. If they are still peddling those animals just imagine what they may be doing behind closed doors.

Very well said.

WichitaLineMan":3mddck4x said:
Angus In Texas":3mddck4x said:

Very well said.

AMEN!!!!

Latest posts