Amazing- speed up your Android

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
This was astounding. My phone Got so slow, I dreaded posting anything. It was so slow, I could depress a key and before the character would appear on the screen, I could slop the hogs and feed the chickens.

These instructions must be followed exactly. So you may want to print them off. It worked for me. My phone is blazing fast now!

Android: It is a little trickier on Android. First, access the hidden Developers Options menu by going to Settings then scroll down to About Phone or About Tablet. Under this section, locate the Build Number then tap it multiple times until you see a notification saying "you are now X steps away from being a developer" with X being the number of remaining taps before the Developer Options are unlocked. After the seventh tap, the Developer options should be available.

After turning on Developers Options, to disable animations go to Settings >> Developer options and scroll down to Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale and turn them all off.

Keep your Android gadget's Developer options turned on or the animation settings will revert back to their default settings.

all three animation controls must be turned to off to obtain the speed.

Just did it, will it help when I send texts? I get into some texting wars with some buddies. Service is terrible in areas here and it will say my texts sent and couple hours later buddies will call and say they haven't heard back from me. Only happens to my very frequent contacts too.

Till-Hill":1asccdat said:
Just did it, will it help when I send texts? I get into some texting wars with some buddies. Service is terrible in areas here and it will say my texts sent and couple hours later buddies will call and say they haven't heard back from me. Only happens to my very frequent contacts too.

Yes. It will help. But just on your end. If the party you are texting has a slow phone or carrier, it will not speed up their end.

I did it but I can't tell any difference. I think the phone was already faster than I can think anyway

Craig Miller":1rxqs0or said:
I did it but I can't tell any difference. I think the phone was already faster than I can think anyway

It was amazing how much it speeded up the internet. According to the technical gurus, it turns off the unnecessary animation gyrations. Which can be elaborate on some pages.

Bright Raven, my wife says thank you. She has been having a time with her phone being slow. She followed the steps you gave and she said the phone is working much faster now.

Latest posts